Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
c92b1157-9d3d-467a-9c07-337968788e17.jpg

Happy 4th everyone!
We are keeping it simple for our Independence Day Blowout! No coupon codes to fool with, just great savings across the site! All you need to do is make your selections and add them to your cart!

If you don't see what you're looking, for or just have questions before you order, please don't hesitate to call 832-526-2415 or reply to this thread!​

Thank you for your business and support!

Marcus​
Sponsored

OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation

mshallop

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sport JL
If you don't see what you're looking for...
Honestly, it's not very easy to find JL products on your site... Your link above worked well, and overall it's a nice site but, once you leave that page and start wandering around the site, trying to pick-out the JL parts from the results is a bit of a hot mess.

Example: click on (exterior upgrades) -> (tube fenders and flares) and you get a product listing page of such for Jeep models excluding JLs... couple of result pages like this and I lost interest and bailed thinking you weren't yet stocking JL products.

The search tagging also needs some work. (See pic.)

Apologies if this reply is inappropriate or in an inappropriate place. I just thought you'd want the feedback; thank you for listening.

rco-search.png

OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@mshallop -

Thank you for the feedback on the site. I apologize for the trouble and frustrating experience on the site. The feedback is definitely helpful and I agree that the categorization needs polishing. We have a ton of JL product on the site, but there's always something that someone wants that I haven't gotten to just yet.

I have been very hands on with customers in the past and my website is a constant work in progress, albeit a slow one most of the time. Please know that I'm very interested in your business and feedback and I will do anything I can to help you with questions or ordering. I will put some hours in this week on categorization and I have plans of creating a JL section where we can break down all of the various options more cleanly.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and give me some feedback and sorry again for the frustration.

Marcus

Sponsored

mshallop

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sport JL
@mshallop -

... but there's always something that someone wants that I haven't gotten to just yet.

... my website is a constant work in progress...
Marcus
Hi Marcus - thank you for your thoughtful reply. Again, I apologize if I came off as abrupt or as...well, a dick. :) I've been web-dev for a bit and I specialize now, at the end of my career, in back-end cloud-based data systems so, yeah, kind of a trigger for me...

Your reply pretty much described my life, too... We all live in the "there's your dead elephant, here's your spoon, hold your questions until the end of the movie" world these days.

I'll keep shopping your site - no worries - I wish you nothing but success!