Sponsored

Increase Safety & Awareness with a Cascadia 4x4 LED Hawse Fairlead - 24 Flash Patterns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
Increase Safety & Awareness with a Cascadia 4x4 LED Hawse Fairlead - 24 Flash Patterns!

unnamed_6_600x.jpg

Cascadia 4x4 is proud to introduce the worlds first and only hawse fairlead with an integrated LED light. We took all the features of our best-selling hawse fairlead and upped the ante significantly by integrating the Hella® MST-6 LED light (featuring 24 flash patterns). The light can be used as auxiliary lighting in steady-on mode to illuminate your winching area/road ahead, or as an emergency light in flash-mode. In order to provide you with a complete package we have included a universal DIY wiring kit* with flash controller.

Cascadia 4x4 LED Hawse Fairlead:
https://www.cascadia4x4.com/collect...wse-fairlead-made-in-canada-made-in-usa-winch

Final_LED_Fairlead_label_3_600x.png

Features & Specifications:
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum.
- Hand finished to remove any machining imperfections.
- Type III "engineered hardcoat" anodized to MIL-A-8625F Spec. The strongest and most abrasion resistant finish on earth.
- Laser etched logos.
- Universal DIY wiring kit with on/off switch and flash control button.
*Universal wiring kit may not be compatible with all vehicles.
*For use with synthetic winch line only.

Hella MST-6 Specifications:
- 24 flash patterns including Steady-On.
- Weatherproof and Vibration resistant.
- 6 LED's. Max Output 6 watts.
- 5 year warranty

*** AVAILABLE HERE ***

We do offer FREE shipping as well as code: JLCASCADIA

JLCASCADIA will give you a FREE shirt with your order. All you have to do is add a shirt to your order and apply code JLCASCADIA.
https://www.cascadia4x4.com/collect.../products/cascadia-4x4-logo-softstyle-t-shirt

*APPLIES TO FIRST 20 ORDERS

Cascadia 4x4
www.cascadia4x4.com

LED_Lead_600x.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cascadia4x4

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
OP
OP
Cascadia4x4

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota

Sponsored

raqball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Interested...

When I installed my stubby bumper I lost my stock fog lights but the wiring is still there, just tucked away. Would it be possible to use the stock wiring then turn the lights on and off via my stock fog light switch?

Edit to add: I do not care about the multi flash modes. I simply want on and off functionality from it. I assume, maybe incorrectly, that I'd be able to use the stock fog light wiring and the stock fog light switch inside the Jeep to activate on / off..

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cascadia4x4

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
Interested...

When I installed my stubby bumper I lost my stock fog lights but the wiring is still there, just tucked away. Would it be possible to use the stock wiring then turn the lights on and off via my stock fog light switch?

Edit to add: I do not care about the multi flash modes. I simply want on and off functionality from it. I assume, maybe incorrectly, that I'd be able to use the stock fog light wiring and the stock fog light switch inside the Jeep to activate on / off..

Thanks
We don't have any how-to videos for this type of wiring, but it can certainly be done by yourself. All you have to do is run the fog light wiring to the light itself. The light features 3 wires (Positive +, Negative -, and Mode). Leave the mode wire taped away and you'll be set!

Cascadia 4x4
www.cascadia4x4.com

OP
OP
Cascadia4x4

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
Thank You for the orders! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.

OP
OP
Cascadia4x4

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
We've received a couple of questions regarding alternative finishes for our LED Hawse Fairlead.

The answer, right now at least, is that we won't be offering a polished or natural finish due to the likelihood of corrosion. Since this part will face, head on, every insect in your path and caustic ice reducing chemicals over the winter we can't guarantee that it won't degrade. Our MIL-A-8625F Spec hardcoating should keep it nice and new for years to come.

LED_Fairlead.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.