I'm trying to decide what the best thing to do for increasing my JLUR ground clearance while keeping price in mind as the driving factor. If I had unlimited money and a garage to install everything myself then I'd grab a 2.5" suspension lift (i.e. MetalCloak or Teraflex) and get new wheels and tires with better backspacing. However, all of that plus installation would be a huge amount of money. I'm trying to slowly build everything out so I was wondering what the next best step to increasing clearance would be?
- Option 1
- 5x 315/70R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros on Stock Rubicon Wheels
- 1.75" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers
- Teraflex Tire Carrier to allow for carrying the 35" spare
- Option 2
- MetalCloak 2.5" Gamechange w/ Rocksport Shocks OR Mopar 2" Lift w/ Adjustable Trackbar
- Stock 33" KO2 Tires & Wheels