Sponsored

In your opinion, WHAT MAKES THE JEEP WRANGLER SO GREAT?!!

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Girls at the beach towns really like to ride in Jeeps . That's one of the better reasons why I'm a Jeep loyalist . Of course , the girls also can come with problems , like the Jeeps themselves .

Last edited:

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
You can put the top down on a nice day and three months later throw it in 4wd and get through a blizzard. Name another vehicle that can do that.

The wrangler would be a lame duck if you couldn’t put the top down and take the doors off. That is what makes it unique among the mass array of suvs these days.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
You can put the top down on a nice day and three months later throw it in 4wd and get through a blizzard. Name another vehicle that can do that.
Another vehicle would be a Jeep CJ ,

Sponsored

Stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR & 2015 RR
Occupation
Civil Eng.
A snowmobile .
What. This is straying OT fast but my snowmobile doesnt have removable doors or a roof and can't be driven in the summer (where I live) so not all that comparable to a Wrangler.

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Wait...the CJ is a Wrangler though. I'm not following you bud please clarify
The wrangler name didn’t start until the mid eighties I think, so I think they’re saying technically anything before that isn’t a wrangler

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
The wrangler name didn’t start until the mid eighties I think, so I think they’re saying technically anything before that isn’t a wrangler
Dude..its a JEEP[WRANGLER] let's not get carried away with the snowflake jargon:headbang::headbang:

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
As to the question:

Because of what it does to your feelings.
Phsychiatrists should give there patients a prescription for "JEEP WRANGLER"(to be taken 7 days a week, 24hrs a day, 365 days a year) ------instead of pills!! Heck, we'd probably have world peace.:sun::party::blush::):involve:

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
The culture.

The experiences a Jeep gives you is what I love. The family camping trips, the organized runs with so many like minded people, the local clubs, the wave even. Aside from that, not many bone stock vehicles are as capable off road as a rubicon. As others have said, the ability to take the top off and run with the doors off. I prefer a half door and safari top myself. It is a visceral experience in itself. I love the ability to drive my toy and pride and joy around town. It’s a conversation starter. I think I’ve said enough, lol.
Sponsored