Sponsored

in transit...

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I put money down on a new JL last week after seeing it on the dealer website. it was exactly what I wanted. They told me they would call me when it arrives but its going on a week now I'm getting so impatient.. plus the dealership started randomly running my credit yesterday cus I was getting bunch of inquiry alerts from my credit report so I got excited thinking maybe it's in and of course the dealers been too busy to return any of my calls or emails the last 3 days. if I ordered it from factory I could understand the wait but they told me last Thursday they tracked it 2 hrs away from me upstate NY.. ughh
Sponsored

cjoonya

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Sahara Altitude
I put money down on a new JL last week after seeing it on the dealer website. it was exactly what I wanted. They told me they would call me when it arrives but its going on a week now I'm getting so impatient.. plus the dealership started randomly running my credit yesterday cus I was getting bunch of inquiry alerts from my credit report so I got excited thinking maybe it's in and of course the dealers been too busy to return any of my calls or emails the last 3 days. if I ordered it from factory I could understand the wait but they told me last Thursday they tracked it 2 hrs away from me upstate NY.. ughh
What ever happened with this? Did you ever get your Jeep? I hope so!

OP
OP

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I got a more expensive one for the same price for the inconvenience.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
To be fair all customer orders are automatically put on to the dealers website, so it is a possibility the one you saw online was a customer order. I’m glad the dealer did right by you, but just offering a possible explanation. Mine for instance just showed up on my dealers website but isn’t due to arrive till 5/11-5/15, and it’s already sold as a customer order.

digger

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Challenger, 99 Fat Boy, 2017 Camaro convertable,2 f350 trucks,2011 Grand Cherokee, 2009 Patriot
To be fair all customer orders are automatically put on to the dealers website, so it is a possibility the one you saw online was a customer order. I’m glad the dealer did right by you, but just offering a possible explanation. Mine for instance just showed up on my dealers website but isn’t due to arrive till 5/11-5/15, and it’s already sold as a customer order.
My dealer says same thing that he shows vehicles still at factory when they are sitting on his lot, said that before and I got jumped on in this forum.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
My little brother saw a black one he wanted and went to the dealer, like a week and a half later when it showed up they said oh no, this is a customer order, it’s not for sale. The dealer doesn’t do this. It is done by Chrysler as soon as the Jeep is put into shipping status and released.
Sponsored