First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic SI sedan
Occupation
Retired
apparently I’m in status “C” and have no build start date. Not sure what to make if this. Anyone know when the next production date starts for the 2019 JLU Rubi, v6 with a manual? No dual top, no smokers, getting base rims, white letter tires, both safety groups, cold, tow, black leather, silver hard top and fenders, LED’s and steel bumpers.
Sponsored

thebigkat

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Outback, '20 JTR
if you ordered both safety groups and not the 8.4 infotainment, your order will sit in c status until at least april. I actually had to cancel my order because it sat in C for 3 months. The manual is pretty much good to go to be built anytime.

OP
OP

Bloody Nova

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
if you ordered both safety groups and not the 8.4 infotainment, your order will sit in c status until at least april. I actually had to cancel my order because it sat in C for 3 months. The manual is pretty much good to go to be built anytime.
I got the 8.4 option as well. I’ve read a few places there’s a backlog on the match paint tops and possibly the steering pampers. I’ve also heard we can order from the factory the 35” tires and possibly a lift. I’d be all for the 35’s out the gate, so I wouldn’t have to just sell my 33’s after it gets here..lol. I’m planning on 35’s, Bead-lockers and some sort of lift, winch and a few other goodies.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I got the 8.4 option as well. I’ve read a few places there’s a backlog on the match paint tops and possibly the steering pampers. I’ve also heard we can order from the factory the 35” tires and possibly a lift. I’d be all for the 35’s out the gate, so I wouldn’t have to just sell my 33’s after it gets here..lol. I’m planning on 35’s, Bead-lockers and some sort of lift, winch and a few other goodies.
Who said you could get 35s from the factory? That wasn't on the order sheet when I did mine. I know you can get a lift and bigger tires at the dealer but not aware of it being a factory option.

OP
OP

Bloody Nova

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Who said you could get 35s from the factory? That wasn't on the order sheet when I did mine. I know you can get a lift and bigger tires at the dealer but not aware of it being a factory option.
. Was miss information. 35's and lift would be from the dealer. Will probably just shop around for the best deal on those. Dealers tend to have a mark up.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
. Was miss information. 35's and lift would be from the dealer. Will probably just shop around for the best deal on those. Dealers tend to have a mark up.
Mopar accessories are 15% off all this year at your dealer's parts department.

OP
OP

Bloody Nova

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Mopar accessories are 15% off all this year at your dealer's parts department.
That is a plus. Haven’t decided on which 35’s to get. Looking at getting some polished aluminum beadlocks wheels. No sense to get the mopar beadlocks for the same price.
Sponsored