Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Politics aside, @JAY was the one who requested we keep politics out of the thread. So it's pretty disrespectful, considering he runs the site, to disregard his request while also crowing that you don't give a rats ass.

He has better things to do than scrape virtual graffiti off the walls here. We're not teenagers.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I am mostly interested in the trailer light tester because of the cost: $3.99
It’s been supposedly tested last spring and didn’t work. I personally didn’t test it, so it’s hearsay.

Sponsored

TexasNate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Politics aside, @JAY was the one who requested we keep politics out of the thread. So it's pretty disrespectful, considering he runs the site, to disregard his request while also crowing that you don't give a rats ass.

He has better things to do than scrape virtual graffiti off the walls here. We're not teenagers.
Not sure how there can be discourse about global warming/climate change and avoid politics.

tawsenior

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door 2.0T - Mojito!
As a JL owner with the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder, the ESS works just fine. I didn't think I would like it, but I have gotten used to it. More importantly, there is no delay when letting off of the brake because the electric motor provides the drive momentum to make up for the delay of the gas engine restarting. I can't speak for the 3.6 other than my one experience in the Cherokee loaner they gave me to use while having some work done. In that vehicle, ESS sucked. I turned it off everytime I started it up.

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray
I liked it. Saved gas. The only thing I didn't like was when you stop, it would go off, then I'd switch to park and it would start back up for no reason! Unfortunately, mine NEVER comes on anymore, ever. Since it stopped operating, my average fuel economy has dropped by about 1mpg.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I liked it. Saved gas. The only thing I didn't like was when you stop, it would go off, then I'd switch to park and it would start back up for no reason! Unfortunately, mine NEVER comes on anymore, ever. Since it stopped operating, my average fuel economy has dropped by about 1mpg.
If your ESS isn't working, you have a more significant problem somewhere. You should look into that more.

Sponsored

Ghuzz

I like it! Especially when I’m on a trail, just yesterday it was so cool to have the Jeep shut off while we were watching mule deer. I think people need to give it a chance before they knock it.
I hadn’t really heard about the feature before I bought my new Jeep, for us we give it a thumbs up!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Not sure how there can be discourse about global warming/climate change and avoid politics.
I don't understand how this comment has anything to do with my post.

snakesnakington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S
This is an ESS post, not a global warming/climate change post.

I imagine the discourse could go like: "do you like free money from saving on gas or do you not like free money?"

Seems pretty simple to me.

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
I fully expect to be banned after this post and I don't give a rats ass.

Yes it absolutely is political and mob mentality oh yeah and who could forget the sweet sweet SHECKLES and strangling regulation that come along with it!!! Have you ever noticed how expensive it is to go "green"? So that usually only pompous, liberal, coastal, self serving, feel good, PC bro's can afford it. You say it's a "FACT" that "nearly all" of the Scientist and climatologist subscribe to the "climate change" theory that they conveniently had to change from "global warming" in a nice slight of hand after we had some of the coldest and longest winters in years. Our bad bro lmao.....................But, I think that you seem to believe that because of the media and tech sectors who are inherently pompous, communist and liberal and dominate what you are force fed to believe. Along with the reality that most of the scientist who have come out with a different theory on it are usually shunned out of the profession and face great consequences in their careers. So of course that would lead a person like you to think that "nearly all" scientist adhere to this theory. You are basically just cucked by the government, the media and rich elites. You sir can be F******..................................

God bless Jeeps, America, the 2nd amendment and Donald Trump MAGA 2020

F*** the EU, F*** the G12 and most of all F*** Canada and France.

peace out lads. I'll be properly banned now.
As much as I want to agree with this post, I really can't, as it seems like an incredibly scripted stereotype. You can be MAGA and 2nd Amendment and hate France and still believe that it's incredibly likely that billions of people burning something all day everyday for over a hundred years might change something. It's more of a question of if you care or not. It's ok not to care. It's also ok to not want to waste resources just to prove some left wingers idea of stereotypical right wing credentials.
Sponsored