Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

As Bryce pointed out, no lane keeping assist. As much of an advocate I am of safety systems, lane keeping assist seems to be somewhat intrusive on other vehicles, so I'm not disappointed by its absence.
My wife's Lexus RX350 has the lane keep assist and while I *love* the advanced cruise control, I *despise* the lane keep assist.

You can't fully let go of the wheel - it nags you to death if it notices you're not touching the wheel, and on roads with wider lanes or faint markings, it ping pongs between the sides of the lane. It's really, really obnoxious and I'm glad my Wrangler didn't come with it.

The Advanced Cruise Control, though, is probably one of my most-used features. Love it.
Sponsored

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

As Bryce pointed out, no lane keeping assist. As much of an advocate I am of safety systems, lane keeping assist seems to be somewhat intrusive on other vehicles, so I'm not disappointed by its absence.
Yup, I rented a Toyota RAV4 (insurance did, really) to get me home from PA after my KL was totalled. I tend to drive toward the drivers side of the lane, the lane assist kept pulling to passenger side.