Not open for further replies.

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Christmas eve I was staring at some time off so I had to have some reason to keep my mind busy. I downloaded Shadows of the Colossus on PS4 for $15 bucks so I could keep myself from getting so stir crazy. Wouldn't you know it.... there is a section in that game that reminded me of Long Canyon in Moab so jokingly I told the wife we should go to Moab. After all, we just moved to Colorado to be closer to this kind of fun we enjoy.

Quietly, she figured it all out. Found our place to stay. Booked it. Then said... let's go. So Christmas day we loaded up all our junk and pointed West. Here are some of the pictures I took along the way. I have the whole deal on video but the pics seem to be easier to deal with so I thought I'd share them.

I70 West of Denver. The Rockies greeted us with snow capped peaks. Being close to the mountains is great. But these aren't my favorite.

1.jpg

These are. The LaSal mountain pass. I could get into the reasons why but it boils down to this mountain being the first time I've ever enjoyed just being in awe of some place.

2.jpg

Took us around 6 hours to get to Moab. We weren't in a rush and enjoyed our trip to our glamping spot with 2 car garage.

3.jpg

Boomer was exhausted. The dogs are a huge reason why we sold the TJ and bought the JL. We wanted to take them with us. This was their first wheelin adventure!

4.jpg
Solid choice on the Jeep and the Dog. Nice read!

A1F066BC-D9BB-4E5C-AC83-A89B877D697F.jpeg
Sponsored

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
All these dog pics are answering the popular, often asked question "who's a good boy?" Woof! Fun pics of the furry family members.

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Boomer and Kane. Boomer is the full boxer. Kane is the boxer mix. Kane was named after Kane creek trail. :)

Dogs1.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.