Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0 GME
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Hi Folks,

Anyone had a good experience or recommendations for ordering after-market accessories from the US to the UK? I see Morris 4x4 got a mention already. There's a few UK online suppliers offering JL goodies but the choice is limited and some of the price mark-ups from what the gear is being sold at in the 'States is eye-watering. I realise that they've got to pay for shipment and duty and still make a profit but I still think we're getting rinsed.
Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Hi Folks,

Anyone had a good experience or recommendations for ordering after-market accessories from the US to the UK? I see Morris 4x4 got a mention already. There's a few UK online suppliers offering JL goodies but the choice is limited and some of the price mark-ups from what the gear is being sold at in the 'States is eye-watering. I realise that they've got to pay for shipment and duty and still make a profit but I still think we're getting rinsed.
I’ve messaged you

OP
OP
GeeBee

GeeBee

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0 GME
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Need something shipped???
Got 'gear acquisition syndrome' for some upgraded steering/suspension parts and a Bestop Sunrider top. Figure I could save ~25% ordering from the 'States, even after tax + duty are paid.

UKJeep2018

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara
Morris 4x4 is good. They seem a bit slow on communication but other than that they are good.

I ordered my premium soft top from them. Import duty etc come to ~£2400 which is actually about £1000 cheaper than if I had bought it via the dealer.

I heard about Jeepey who are UK based but they seem to put a high markup on the stuff they sell.
Sponsored