Sponsored

*IMPORTANT* Ordering Information Nov. 2019

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just finished ordering a 2020 Rubicon and was given very important information for those looking to factory order a Jeep in the near future. I have been dealing with Leon Travis from Criswell and I have to say, everything I have read on this forum about how easy he makes the ordering process and the incredible discount he gives forum members/ TreadLightly affiliates is true. I would highly recommend if possible, doing business with him. He also shared a very important piece of information to me that he was sent directly from FCA that I would like to relay to this forum since it has already been a wealth of knowledge for me. FCA will not be allowing factory orders from “after NOVEMBER 12th through JANUARY 7, 2020”. This is due to them prioritizing the new diesel option. If anyone is planning on making an order in the near future I would suggest that you begin the process sooner than later. For those interested in Rubicons FCA also just made the Remote Proximity Keyless Entry, LED, and Safety Group a mandatory option.
Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
Wow. I am finishing collecting quotes now and was hoping to order next week.

Change of plans I guess...

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
If they really made those three things that are a little over $2500 mandatory then I’m out. I want nearly the cheapest Rubicon you can get and I can’t stand all their options and pricing!

Sponsored

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
Good info thanks for sharing re non-build dates. During this time, I'm sure it help reduce current dealer inventory as well.

OP
OP
Scientific_Explorer
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
If they really made those three things that are a little over $2500 mandatory then I’m out. I want nearly the cheapest Rubicon you can get and I can’t stand all their options and pricing!
Yeah and they have not updated their vehicle builder on the website so I thought on some of my original quotes the dealers were just playing games until I had verified with Criswell. I had originally tried getting my build sheet together on 11/5 but FCA’s entire system was down for two days so they couldn’t build it until it was back up (I’m assuming to update the order forms to the new changes). And yeah I was pretty upset that I had missed the change by simply a week but I already planned on the LEDs so I only had to eat the price bump of $1400 from my initial build price msrp.

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad this information was helpful! I know I would have been in utter disbelief if I went in to finally place my order and they told me no.
Super helpful!

I have now gone back to all the dealers to confirm final and best offers to hopefully order today or tomorrow now.

THANK YOU!!!!!

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Super helpful!

I have now gone back to all the dealers to confirm final and best offers to hopefully order today or tomorrow now.

THANK YOU!!!!!
This only applies to factory orders, sold orders can still be placed, I just got off the phone with my dealer who is placing my order.

Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This only applies to factory orders, sold orders can still be placed, I just got off the phone with my dealer who is placing my order.
What is the difference?

My build sheet says “1-Sold Order” for the Scheduling Priority but in the Buying Order (dealerships sale form) under VIN it says “factory order”.

I brought the cut off up originally but the sales agent I was talking to said he had heard that orders were being shut off and hence he will make sure to get my order in today.

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
What is the difference?

My build sheet says “1-Sold Order” for the Scheduling Priority but in the Buying Order (dealerships sale form) under VIN it says “factory order”.

I brought the cut off up originally but the sales agent I was talking to said he had heard that orders were being shut off and hence he will make sure to get my order in today.
It was explained to me that factory orders for dealer inventory are not being accepted, orders that are sold can be placed.

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was explained to me that factory orders for dealer inventory are not being accepted, orders that are sold can be placed.
Well better safe than sorry. Placed my order today. :clap:

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Ive been trying to navigate the jeep build site all day. It is laggy and keeps freezing, won't scroll, etc, Maybe they're trying to discourage sold builds too??
Sponsored