2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Hey guys,

Once a year I ask for a donation for either raising $ for a cure for Cystic Fibrosis, or this year i'm doing some work with Colton Underwood (this year's bachelor) and his foundation.

I only ask once per year. And this year i'm asking for any donation (as small as you want, some people even give 5 bucks. That's a board game!) to help buy kids who are stuck in the hospital for weeks on end, toys/games. The thing is. Kids with CF can't share games/toys/etc with others. They carry specific bacteria in their lungs (which is what causes the damage to their lungs) and that bacteria likes to jump from kid to kid. When my girls go inpatient they spend 2-3 weeks in 1 room, never leaving, on isolation. it's terrible. Colton is trying to make it a little better for these kids.

https://lemonade4legacy.funraise.org/fundraiser/ryan-dunbar

Just a little history on an AWESOME foundation

This year colton gave my girls both Afflovests. And it has literally changed their lives. These vests are $15,000 apiece! and they're giving one away in every state (and sometimes 2). This is costing over a million dollars initially, and they keep updating the vests as the girls grow.

This is how they were stuck before they got these vests. 3 feet of movement from that vest machine, always having to be plugged into the wall, VERY loud so limited to where it can be done:

Qk8ok7U.jpg

And this is how they do therapy now. almost totally silent, no wires/plugs, and they can walk around and do whatever they want! we even did it on the plane to Cali!:

TDn1elh.jpg

CokR0yL.jpg

qfchQ3w.jpg

and here's the story from when we got them:

Just a great organization to work with that's making huge improvements in the lives of people with this terminal illness.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Donated just now, always like helping a good cause
Thank you!!!!

Just rolled past 1100 this morning! half way to my goal!!!

this community is always so generous. thanks again man!!!!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Thank you!!!!

Just rolled past 1100 this morning! half way to my goal!!!

this community is always so generous. thanks again man!!!!
Anytime, and glad it rolled pass 1100 this morning. Now lemme share it with friends, not sure why I didn't think of that earlier

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Anytime, and glad it rolled pass 1100 this morning. Now lemme share it with friends, not sure why I didn't think of that earlier
Thanks man!!!

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Just received a thank you letter from them, then I learned my sister is a carrier (Thankfully her husband isn't)

Just texted her the link, see who else I can send it too

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Just received a thank you letter from them, then I learned my sister is a carrier (Thankfully her husband isn't)

Just texted her the link, see who else I can send it too
Thank you for the support!!!!

OP
OP
2k2wranglerx

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Hey Guys,

I'm less than 500 away from my goal of $2,200!!!! I picked 2200 because that's the most anyone's ever raised for the colton foundation.

We just got done with Cycle for life. My team raised $22,000!!!!! Like i said earlier though, i only ask once a year for a donation. And since the cycle for life team was doing so well I gave the legacy foundation my jlforum post (rather than hit you guys up for CFF i hit you guys up for legacy foundation).

My girls are doing great and i'm hoping we can stay out of the hospital for a while. Especially with Amelia being on one of the new drugs. But this initiative from Colton Underwood will make a huge difference if/when we end up back in patient (it'll happen, its just a matter of time).

Thank you so much for your generosity!!!!.

Me and the girls yesterday at cycle for life

hlli6Vm.jpg

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
I read the thread title wrong. I thought you needed help trying to find games that would stick kids in the hospital.

I'm serious. That's what I get after reading the dark memes thread.

Great cause, btw
Sponsored