Sponsored

Im trying to order a 392-what dealer wants my business?

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
Ive tried many dealers near and far. The few that have allocations also want over MSRP.

I have credit card ready for deposit, know what I want, have a 2020 Rubi I can offer on trade, and you can finance me with the juiciest bank you work with for a fat kickback.I dont care what interest rate. Ill refinance on my own.

My only ask is you honor Tread Lightly. The closer to Nashville, TN the better.

Thanks!
Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
The few that have allocations also want over MSRP.
I wish you luck in your hunt (I'm on a similar hunt, except...) - honestly, I think it's too soon to be on the hunt. Wait until more allocations are released for this regular production vehicle.

With the number of Jeep dealers out in the US, you're bound to come away with at least one (and most likely many more) interested in your business at MSRP.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
He's a long way from TN, and they may be out of allocations, but I suggest you contact PaulwithJeep on this forum. At the very least, you will get an honest description of the current pricing and availability situation.

OP
OP
purduecrew

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
He's a long way from TN, and they may be out of allocations, but I suggest you contact PaulwithJeep on this forum. At the very least, you will get an honest description of the current pricing and availability situation.
Yes I have PM'd, called, and left a VM. He told me they are crazy busy so Im trying to balance communicating with being a pest.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I sent him a message as well on Tuesday I think.
Yeah I called Travis 2 weeks ago wanting to order the V8 and he said they only received 1 and they ordered a black on black and it's going for whatever the market will bring. This will just give me more time to build my Bronco and if and when Jeeps build more numbers and I can get a deal then I'll order one.

911turboz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392 Rub, 13 JLU, 97 TJ, 76 CJ7, 74 CJ5, 06 LJ,+
Occupation
VP Land Rover Denver
I believe the 2021 392 allocation was a 1 time shot. Possible that a 2022 allocation will follow... anybody know for sure?

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I believe the 2021 392 allocation was a 1 time shot. Possible that a 2022 allocation will follow... anybody know for sure?
My dealer said they were only getting 2 allocations for 2021. I passed because of not knowing a price.

SP25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah I called Travis 2 weeks ago wanting to order the V8 and he said they only received 1 and they ordered a black on black and it's going for whatever the market will bring. This will just give me more time to build my Bronco and if and when Jeeps build more numbers and I can get a deal then I'll order one.
Got the same message from Travis as well.

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Limited allocations, people going crazy for the first ones and folks want the dealer to actually contact them to make a couple hundred bucks because they are demanding a tread lightly deal.

Good luck I bet not one dealer calls you. Would you if you were in the business? I sure would not. I would be selling these few allocations to the suckers that have more money than sense not some guy demanding TL and they make like $500 on the deal.

If you are patient just like all first run releases you will get want you are asking but highly unlikely today, tomorrow or in the next several months.

You want now, pay up or you call yourself and try to find a dealer they are not going to be beating down your inbox based on your post and demands.

I hope you prove me wrong. Enjoy the ride.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm eating popcorn from the driver seat of my diesel; enjoying this show and the torque very much.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Sticker or slightly under will be a good deal (if you can find one) for the foreseeable future unless these things go the way of the trackhawk after year 1. I was talking to my sales guy and he said check back once they allow dealers to put in sold orders. Right now they aren't accepting them.

As others stated -- the way you posted your message, literally no one will want to take your money.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I was told they will run it until it can't pass emissions. Whether or not it stays a limited allocation vehicle remains up in the air. But I'm guessing we'll see 2022's.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
The few that have allocations also want over MSRP.
Yes. No surprise there. They want the “no discounts wanted” buyer. If that’s not you, sit tight with your money.
Good luck I bet not one dealer calls you. Would you if you were in the business? I sure would not. I would be selling these few allocations to the suckers that have more money than sense not some guy demanding TL and they make like $500 on the deal.
Quoted for truth.
As others stated -- the way you posted your message, literally no one will want to take your money.
This is also true. Demand is high, supply is low, buyers are many so why would they sell to someone wanting a discount when they can sell the same vehicle to someone else who’s willing to pay full price if not more?
Sponsored