Sponsored

I'm new.... where to find accurate invoice number?

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
It seems as if many state they were able to order with a certain percentage off invoice or MSRP. How do I find an accurate invoice number for a Sahara? I know there might be some variables to account for, but I'm just looking for a basic starting point. I live near a recommended dealer on the list but how do I know if "6% below invoice" is really 6% below invoice? Never done this before and appreciate your patience. Thanks!
Sponsored

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It seems as if many state they were able to order with a certain percentage off invoice or MSRP. How do I find an accurate invoice number for a Sahara? I know there might be some variables to account for, but I'm just looking for a basic starting point. I live near a recommended dealer on the list but how do I know if "6% below invoice" is really 6% below invoice? Never done this before and appreciate your patience. Thanks!
Hey there. I'm new too lots of good info and helpful people. Look at this thread there is a worksheet with all the pricing you need and how to calculate the discount.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ive-pricing-worksheets-updated-for-2019.3193/

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just like MSRP the invoice prices are not really what the dealer finally pays FCA. There are several financial programs that all car manufacturers pay their dealers otherwise you couldn't get it under invoice. Different dealers have different financial points they need to stay in business and just like every company they want to make as much profit as possible. Plus some customers get additional discounts depending on organizations you belong to or where you work. Jeep gave me $1000 because I own another Wrangler, $150 for test driving Wranglers (other manufacturers kicked in $135 for test driving their vehicles) and Bonusdrive $250 just because I'm a good looking guy.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
You can visit any of the following to build your Jeep and obtain both invoice and MSRP:

http://www.kbb.com
http://www.nada.com
http://www.edmunds.com

Keep in mind, FCA offers a dealer holdback of 3% off total MSRP - destination charge. You should be able to negotiate some of these dollars as well.
All of these sites are financed by the auto manufacturers, as is True Car, so take their numbers with a shaker of salt. The resources here, like the Order Guides (the one for January includes the invoice on all models/options) and the worksheets (they're are boss because I made them) are far more useful/straightforward than external sources. Invoice on the vehicle itself is roughly 4.5% off of msrp and 11% on any options. Most dealers listed on the Recommended Dealer pages go between 5-8% below invoice, plus state-limited doc fees (NY is $75, VA is $699, so take that into account).
Feel free to ask as many questions as you can t as many people as you need here on the forums. Everyone loves Jeeps as much as they love getting the best possible deal, and as much as they love helping other Jeepers. Good luck and good hunting.

P.S.: if you post your actual Sahara here with options, I'll be happy to run the numbers for you, including different percentages below invoice.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
All of these sites are financed by the auto manufacturers, as is True Car, so take their numbers with a shaker of salt. The resources here, like the Order Guides (the one for January includes the invoice on all models/options) and the worksheets (they're are boss because I made them) are far more useful/straightforward than external sources. Invoice on the vehicle itself is roughly 4.5% off of msrp and 11% on any options. Most dealers listed on the Recommended Dealer pages go between 5-8% below invoice, plus state-limited doc fees (NY is $75, VA is $699, so take that into account).
Feel free to ask as many questions as you can t as many people as you need here on the forums. Everyone loves Jeeps as much as they love getting the best possible deal, and as much as they love helping other Jeepers. Good luck and good hunting.

P.S.: if you post your actual Sahara here with options, I'll be happy to run the numbers for you, including different percentages below invoice.
Well, here's my options for the Rubicon I am working on. Are you able to price them out for me? I would really appreciate it.

2019 Rubicon Unlimited:

3.6L Pentastar (ERC)
8 Speed Automatic (DFT)
LED Lighting Group (AD6)
Cold Weather Group (ADE)
Trailer Tow Group (ADH)
8.4 " Radio and Premium Group (AEK)
Jeep Active Safety Group (AEK)
Adaptive Cruise Control (ALP)
Steel Bumpers (AST)
Sky One Touch Top (STJ)
Mopar Reinforced Tailgate (XDB)