I'm in need of some cheap storage bags or ideas. Let's see what you got

dajaga

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport
Looking at some storage bags on quadratech and other sites, prices seem a bit excessive, especially the markup with having a jeep logo or some other brand name on it. I don't need any sort of looking storage.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Jeep Wrangler JL I'm in need of some cheap storage bags or ideas. Let's see what you got 20200510_130642[1]

just double bag for heavier stuff.

i just use some canvas gym bags of various sizes the small ones are perfect for tools and winch recovery gears, etc.

OP
OP

dajaga

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport
I’m a big fan of these Harbor Freight bags. They hold up great. I have them one each for tow straps, tools, jumper cables, and air compressor/deflator kit.

Jeep Wrangler JL I'm in need of some cheap storage bags or ideas. Let's see what you got 20200510_130642[1]

Thanks, what is that box on your door, looks great

Sponsored

PA JLUR

First Name
Cos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Have you had any issues with rattle on the tailgate box, @PA JLUR ?
the door itself on the box rattle a little. I added some rubber to the door edge and it stopped it. Over very happy. You can see it in the above pic where the door is open.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
20200510_130642[1].jpg

just double bag for heavier stuff.

i just use some canvas gym bags of various sizes the small ones are perfect for tools and winch recovery gears, etc.
Me too. Some old gym bags or backpacks carry an amazing amount of stuff when needed and many folks already have a few of them buried in the back of their closet somewhere — so, rather than “cheap” I guess you could say that they are “free”....

OP, if you really want “cheap”, run to goodwill and see what kind of “bags/luggage“ that they have and for a couple of dollars, repurpose it for your needs. it may very well be a great Option for you.
Sponsored