I'm going to h-e double hockey sticks

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Can't help with the umbrella, but for close parking, install a set of triple tube sliders. They protect the sides from all doors except tall vehicles. I actually don't mind seeing people park close, sling their door open (with no worries as to what is in the way) and have it bounce off the rock rail. Leaves a nice crease in the door edge.
That is one reason why I love my rails so much. The set on my jeep stick out as much as the fenders, and the wheels stick out further than that, so both sides of my rig are fully protected from the doors of all the idiots on the road😂😂
Jeep Wrangler JL I'm going to h-e double hockey sticks 262CAD6D-9543-4E3C-9846-F0F6C2DBA77C
Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I recently had a discussion with a coworker about scratches on Jeeps. His thought was, 'whats the big deal? It's a Jeep....it's meant to be beat up.' I told him there's a difference between the dings and scratches I earn vs the ones inflicted by someone not paying attention to what they're doing. To sum it up, I dont blame you at all
That notion comes from back when Jeeps were 14k. Now the are 50k. Hell I want to kick my own ass everything I do something stupid to my Jeep... I mean its 50 freakin K...! :swear: :angry:

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
That is one reason why I love my rails so much. The set on my jeep stick out as much as the fenders, and the wheels stick out further than that, so both sides of my rig are fully protected from the doors of all the idiots on the road😂😂
Not all the idiots... there are still the lifted Ram 3500 truck driving, tobacco spitting, gun rack carrying, Budweiser drinking, idiot that will seek you out in the parking lot to park next you...

superdude

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport
Not all the idiots... there are still the lifted Ram 3500 truck driving, tobacco spitting, gun rack carrying, Budweiser drinking, idiot that will seek you out in the parking lot to park next you...
I happen to get along really well with that guy.

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Imagine a world where someone gets scolded for something that happened three years ago! How silly..... wait a second.

Microcosm of society today. Sigh....
Sponsored