Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Y
Well he didn’t say “you need to get your meals on wheels” to her. Just to us.
yes and it’s good thing this 70 year old combat arms vet would have got out of his 79 cj5 showed him where he could put those meals guess what you may get that old if you are lucky

OP
OP
Ybohannon

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Y

yes and it’s good thing this 70 year old combat arms vet would have got out of his 79 cj5 showed him where he could put those meals guess what you may get that old if you are lucky
To set the record straight, the "he" is a "she." I DID NOT say ANYTHING mean to this lady who could have potentially damaged MY vehicle that I haven't even made the first payment on. Not only could she have damaged something that belonged to me once but three times. I didn't threaten her. I didn't advocate violence towards her. I only banged on MY window and pointed out what she was doing so that she would step away from MY vehicle with that damn umbrella. I was only venting on here to people I thought would understand and not take things so damn personal. I hope and prey that I live to see her age; I'm sure we probably all do. I am by no means a young individual, but I do have enough of my vision left to see that she had the potential for damaging another person's property. So for all you folks who got your panties in a freaking wad over this, maybe you should take some Excedrin PM and call it an evening.

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
To set the record straight, the "he" is a "she." I DID NOT say ANYTHING mean to this lady who could have potentially damaged MY vehicle that I haven't even made the first payment on. Not only could she have damaged something that belonged to me once but three times. I didn't threaten her. I didn't advocate violence towards her. I only banged on MY window and pointed out what she was doing so that she would step away from MY vehicle with that damn umbrella. I was only venting on here to people I thought would understand and not take things so damn personal. I hope and prey that I live to see her age; I'm sure we probably all do. I am by no means a young individual, but I do have enough of my vision left to see that she had the potential for damaging another person's property. So for all you folks who got your panties in a freaking wad over this, maybe you should take some Excedrin PM and call it an evening.
Good advice maybe you and I should follow that wisdom

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
There's zero reason for anyone to touch someone elses car. This always drive me nuts. Their inability to get in and out of their own car should have no cause or effect on you or your car.

Sponsored

KatBot

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
I had to read your post a few times. I thought she was inside your jeep and had glitter in her hair. LOL. I would have come unglued. Owning a Jeep compares to when I rode a Harley. Do NOT sit on my bike. DON'T TOUCH IT. Same goes with my Jeep. I love my future Jeep family members. :D

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

i could see this reaction if it was something nice like a covette or a bronco but a jeep?? come on.....

:giggle:

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
So not once but twice you seean older lady struggling with an umbrella in the rain and you do nothing to help her. Instead you sit inside your dry Jeep and watch. Probably sat there and created this post.

Something tells me your not a Southerner, fess up you transplant Yankee or worse yet “Californian”.

Rscx4

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Unfortunately sad the number of people that support the callous disregard for other people's property.

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So not once but twice you seean older lady struggling with an umbrella in the rain and you do nothing to help her. Instead you sit inside your dry Jeep and watch. Probably sat there and created this post.

Something tells me your not a Southerner, fess up you transplant Yankee or worse yet “Californian”.
Lmfaooo you must be a fun friend /s

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
Can't help with the umbrella, but for close parking, install a set of triple tube sliders. They protect the sides from all doors except tall vehicles. I actually don't mind seeing people park close, sling their door open (with no worries as to what is in the way) and have it bounce off the rock rail. Leaves a nice crease in the door edge.

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
You could have just hit your windshield wiper sprayer and got her from the side to hurry her up:devil:
Sponsored