Sold: Indiana IL, IN, MI Trade Rubicon Hood for non Ribicon hood. White only brand new.

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah, even though I hit quote to start, there must be more to bring the quote in to the post. I'll need to figure that out later.
In the bottom right hand corner of the message you want to reply to, hit "quote" then hit "reply" and a new message will appear with the quoted text.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
In the bottom right hand corner of the message you want to reply to, hit "quote" then hit "reply" and a new message will appear with the quoted text.
I just hit “reply”

OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Bump.

I'm still interested and if I'm going to do this, it needs to happen in the next 7 weeks.

My build was April of 2019. I now have 1,900 miles on it and it has only been on the highway once. I'm looking for something in similarly like new condition.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Bump.

I'm still interested and if I'm going to do this, it needs to happen in the next 7 weeks.

My build was April of 2019. I now have 1,900 miles on it and it has only been on the highway once. I'm looking for something in similarly like new condition.
I'm still game for this trade :clap:

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement