If You're Getting Owned at The Dealership, You're Not Alone

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
You’d be surprised how many people think that. Especially with the way they treat us sometimes. I e been selling cars for 22 years at the same store. I do make good money, but I also take care of my customers. Unfortunately I have to bite my tongue a lot, because they sometimes talk down to me like I’m lower than dirt. The best is when they roll on at closing and expect me to hang out for 2 hours to sell them a car. I do, but it sucks. Been there for 10 hours and have to hang out for two more. They don’t ask the pimples up kid to do that at Best Buy. His ass locks the door in their face, and they are fine with. If I did that I would get bad google review and a call to the owner. Explain that shit. Most of times attitudes change once they see I’m sincere, but some people are just assholes to me for no reason. Just trying to pay the bills and provide for my family just like they do when they go to work.
Sorry to hear that, John. I’m in sales too, not vehicles but…. Yeah. We have to earn respect with every transaction. Integrity is key; at least the folks you treat right will show appreciation by giving you return business or referrals.
Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
You people crack me up. We are the consumer. We are what makes or breaks a company. End of story. Do not forget, we are the boss in the world of commerce, and we are the boss of our government. Not the other way around.
You keep thinking that. If that was the case We wouldn’t have billionaires that have more money they can ever spend. Whether you want to believe it or not they are the people who control commerce. If you don’t believe me why did the billionaires get even richer during this pandemic while the middle class has to rely on bailouts for the government.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I was finally able to take delivery of my JLUR on Friday and after it was all said and done It cost $2.50 under FFP. I wish I could've done better but in this crazy market Im glad I didn't have to pay MSRP and just very happy I got exactly what I wanted. In my area dealers appear to be at MSRP and have a take it or leave it attitude now.
Sponsored