Sponsored

If you were replacing the lockers on your Rubicon, what would you buy?

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Have you considered a semifloat 60 as a replacement? There are a few manufacturers offering these, but I haven't looked into what's available right now. It would be an upgrade from a 44, but less expensive than a full ton swap, and they fit your current wheels.
I have, the problem is in 21 days, I leave for a 11 1/2 month, 20,000+ mile Jeep wheeling and camping trip. The Dynatrac axle is 14 to 20 weeks out. So it is a no go. Dana is 12 weeks out. Currie is 10 weeks out. I suspect that none of them will meet what they are telling you their shipping time is.

I will probably order one when I get back. Today I picked up a new Dana 44 and will start pulling parts off it to fix my current rear end. When I get back from our trip, I will replace the parts that I took off the new Dana and sell the axle.

Jeep Wrangler JL If you were replacing the lockers on your Rubicon, what would you buy? 1638912836589

Three weeks until go time. Still waiting on a bumper that I ordered in July. they told me last two weeks ago that I would have it yesterday. Today they told me it is in getting power coated and will ship on Thursday. They missed their date by a little bit from what the told me when I ordered it. They told me that I would have it by the 2nd week of September.
Sponsored