OP

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
If you have a Jl, you need to put the holster on drivers side due to clearance issue. A JlU can go either passenger or driver. I have a Jl and it’s on drivers side. It’s great and doesn’t hit my leg
Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
My wife is 5'4".....any issues moving the seat up to accomidate her shortness?

Also, looks close to the console, any problems with it making contact and scratching it?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
My wife is 5'4".....any issues moving the seat up to accomidate her shortness?

Also, looks close to the console, any problems with it making contact and scratching it?
What do you mean by close the the console? It mounts with a single bolt through the plastic just outboard of the parking brake handle, and uses a plastic bushing so it is not directly up against the Jeep’s console, except for where the clip goes. It’s leather though, not sure how much that will scratch hard plastic if it isn’t moving around.

Spartan99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
Wish we could do this in CA. Would’ve come in handy when some redneck was trying to kill me with his F150 and baseball bat, screaming anti Islam stuff, trying to ram into me while swinging his bat at my car like a frikkin’ lunatic. I’m not even Muslim, and telling him didn’t help. A hand gun would have been helpful. That was the day I went from being anti gun to pro gun. Wife won’t let me have one but I completely understand their purpose now. I barely made it out alive that day. The cop who showed up first spoke to that lunatic, and was convinced that I was a Muslim and that I initiated the conflict yelling pro Islam stuff. The cop was a complete dick. I was lucky not to have been charged with a bogus hate crime or killed. Absolutely terrifying experience. I drive with a bat now. With my full beard and dark skin I do in fact look Middle Eastern to some people.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
What do you mean by close the the console? It mounts with a single bolt through the plastic just outboard of the parking brake handle, and uses a plastic bushing so it is not directly up against the Jeep’s console, except for where the clip goes. It’s leather though, not sure how much that will scratch hard plastic if it isn’t moving around.
I mean any part of the gun touching the plastic and scuffing it. Its hard to see the back side from pictures.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Nice setup for handgun. Every time I look at the roll cage in the JLU I wonder how long it will be before someone with better fabrication skills than I will create a decent rifle mount that bolts on rather than the one-size-fits-none strap and compression offerings out there for the JK.
Sponsored