Sponsored

If you had $1200-1500 towards a 2-3.5 lift...

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
looking for suggestions on how you would spend 1200-1500 ( or less) on a lift option be it a complete kit or a franken setup with parts from different mfg's. my plan is just a simple 2-3.5 lift and 35's

21 JLU I don't plan to wheel or really overland will mainly be just lifted to cruise around with an occasional trip off road with nothing complex or intense

I can get the Mopar 2" for $1120 new from the dealer.. I just didn't know if that's the best way to go or if there was a better kit or franken kit in that price range.

thanks in advance haven't been in the jeep game since my YJ on one tons
Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Mopar lift if installed at the dealership is still covered under your warranty. Just my .02

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Throw a 2.5 spacer lift on there, add front adjustable track bar, rear track bar bracket, and a cheap set of front adjustable lower control arms and call it a day. If you do install yourself prob all in for less than 1K.

OP
OP

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Throw a 2.5 spacer lift on there, add front adjustable track bar, rear track bar bracket, and a cheap set of front adjustable lower control arms and call it a day. If you do install yourself prob all in for less than 1K.
one of my thought processes maybe throw in a geo bracket as well..

OP
OP

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Mopar lift if installed at the dealership is still covered under your warranty. Just my .02
this is true. I have a pretty solid dealer.. Im not too worried about the warranty issues ill install whatever I end up getting myself. seems like half the time when I have warranty issues (currently on our 3rd 8.4 u connect radio in our 2020 grand Cherokee limited.. and it goes back Tuesday for the same issue for the 5th time....)

Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
looking for suggestions on how you would spend 1200-1500 ( or less) on a lift option be it a complete kit or a franken setup with parts from different mfg's. my plan is just a simple 2-3.5 lift and 35's

21 JLU I don't plan to wheel or really overland will mainly be just lifted to cruise around with an occasional trip off road with nothing complex or intense

I can get the Mopar 2" for $1120 new from the dealer.. I just didn't know if that's the best way to go or if there was a better kit or franken kit in that price range.

thanks in advance haven't been in the jeep game since my YJ on one tons
Dynatrac 2” lift

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
one of my thought processes maybe throw in a geo bracket as well..
No GEO bracket needed with adj LCAs. You could do GEO bracket and keep stock LCAs as an option.