Sponsored

If there was one thing you could change about your JL...

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Really want window up with one touch...

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
One thing that really annoys me is the fact that bluetooth does not automatically connect and is not default, like come on it's a 2019 model and this should have been a thing. my 17 camaro ss automatically connected bluetooth from my phone and played music right away pretty much no delay.
It does automatically connect, it just takes a few seconds sometimes. I'd say 85% of the time my phone connects up immediately. The other times I've had to wait 3-10 seconds while the screen said, no phone connected go to the pairing screen.

Sponsored

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
If we are stretching a bit here... I would love full power operating soft top, 1 touch up or down, side windows and all-

Shaun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlus
If you could change anything about your new JL...What would it be? I will start....FIX THE STEERING ISSUE

20200203_115605.jpg
My wife’s had a walking issue it had a dead space which we thought was normal Jeep thing being our first Jeep, until I got mine and it didn’t have the issue, dealership took care of it

Sponsored

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
My last two trucks were RAM's, including my current 19 RAM Longhorn 4x4 (which happens to be my favorite vehicle to date) and they have been 100% trouble free. Fit and finish of both great and not even a rattle. I am a truck / SUV guy and have only owned two cars in my life. Have owned numerous Chevy / GMC trucks and Blazers, 2 Nissan Hardbody's (mid 90's) and lots of Ford trucks including 3 Raptors...Enjoyed them all but had more issues with all of them than my 16' RAM which I put 83,000 miles on it before trading it for my 19 RAM Longhorn-love this truck!

Now with my 20 JLR, so far (only have about 1600 miles on her) the only issue I have had was the damm ESS system (just a couple days after taking delivery) and turned out to be a loose connection at a relay and has been fine since repair. Outside of that, so far it has been great! Drives and handles great, tracks straight as an arrow and (without high side winds which I have not been in yet) at 75-80mph is vibration free and easily stays put in the lane. Now I do have some minor adjustments to make on the drivers door (sits in a bit too far-easy fix. What is unfortunately a 'Jeep thing" are the dimples in both doors by the hinges-this there is no excuse for...
My 19 Sahara is pushing 17000 miles without a single rattle or issue of any kind. Love how it drives, steers, accelerates, most fun and most enjoyable vehicle to date. From Corvettes to Ford F150's to Mini's. I love this Jeep.

dajaga

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport
It does automatically connect, it just takes a few seconds sometimes. I'd say 85% of the time my phone connects up immediately. The other times I've had to wait 3-10 seconds while the screen said, no phone connected go to the pairing screen.
Nope not for me, I have to manually connect it every time. Might be my phone or the system I have but sure is annoying, My old Camaro was instant connect and play, no fooling around to get it going

theice44

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2Dr Rubicon, Bikini Pearl + Dark Saddle&6 Speed Manual. Written off 2Dr JK Altitude Edition
Removable side windows would be cool
Not to mention, if they made those for the 2 door hard top, it may be possible to just remove the entire hard top on your own if most of the parts were sliding panels.

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
Wish mine came from the factory with a 6.2 LS. One can dream.
Sponsored