If there’s a sexier JL belly out there I haven't seen it

onepluto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Mine came in last week and had a couple of items that @Artec Industries worked with me on, great support. One key thing to note that I missed, the bolt on the passenger side for the oil/transmission mount comes out from the top, bottom seems to be welded to the frame. Beyond that I was able to figure it out by watching the JT video. So very happy I was patient and waited, these are extremely well fitted , solid and look incredible. Didn't have any issues with my LOD Destroyer rail either, huge plus.

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg
Sponsored

lashlee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo 4 (Wife's), Tesla M3P (mine)
I received the shipment today of 7 boxes from @Artec Industries for the JLUR 2.0 skids with the extra 48v battery skid, and inner fender liners. I'm on nights this week so it's gonna be Friday when I work off to get a chance to complete the install.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
i did eventually receive the last few pieces of my Artec bellypan, DEF tank guard/exhaust resonator guard and shock mount skids (#ihateFedEx), and got everything installed.

while the installation instructions were basically non-existent (except for a Gladiator video :facepalm:) making install a major PITA, with the help of some more detailed images sent from @Artec , we were able to get it all done.

TL:DR
major PITA to install due to some severely lacking instructions and a missing bolt.
absof*ckinglutely gorgeous hardware once installed.

looking forward to dragging it over some rocks soon.
Sponsored

Last edited: