Sponsored

If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it.

Piteco

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Rubicon 2020 Diesel
It was a hard decision, but we went for Punk'n.

Our first choice was Mojito. However, when we saw Mojito in person we thought it was a little too cute (like Bikini). It's the sparkle effect that gives it the appeal many like but it just wasn't for us.

I was thinking White because most of the mods and accents stand out with that color. The wife said it was too plain and it would just blend with other vehicles on the road.

Ultimately we felt that a Jeep needed a personality and a bright color fit that look for us. Hella Yella was a little too bright (Nacho would have been preferred). So we ended up with Punk'n for our Diesel order last October right before the color went away. The dark orange has a better look to us than previous Orange Crush. Black accents/mods give it a roughed appearance.

Very happy with the decision.
Sponsored

Trident1231

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler sahara
Occupation
Dental hygienist
Best color hands down, but I also liked the purple (i think it was in his)

Screenshot_2020-11-26-02-20-11-933_com.google.android.apps.photos.png

Covid20

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. IMG-0468.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. IMG_0833
Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. IMG_0324
I Wasn't even looking to buy a jeep until I saw this color on the lot. It reminded me of my youth in the 90's. I was looking for a mid size truck to go along side my Silverado. I just figured a test drive wouldn't do any harm. BOOM! Now I'm a jeep lover. And all because of the Bikini pearl!
Sponsored