Sponsored

If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Well the answer is simple. Yes there has been a better color. It’s olive drab.

That was the color of Jeep that helped the Allied forces end WW2.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Although I will say there are several that look really sharp. I am not a huge fan of the bikini pearl, but as I have said in a previous post. If done right, it’s a go!!! See below. With that said I still prefer mine. Ocean Blue Metallic!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. AAC371C5-3DE7-42A5-A1FC-5CDA05C2505A

Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. DF858C8F-D07B-433B-A3A6-B3095168CBCA

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Well the answer is simple. Yes there has been a better color. It’s olive drab.

That was the color of Jeep that helped the Allied forces end WW2.
Funny, because I was going to say Sarge Green. Which is a through back to the OD green. By far those greens are the best Wrangler color.
That said I really like the Renegade in Bikini. It's a great color that fits the "attitude" of the Renegade well. Easily my favorite color for it.
Then there's the Grand Cherokee. How about a dark red like Velvet Red with black accents. Killer combo on that one.
So the best color Jeep has made? I guess it depends on what model we're putting it on.

Sponsored

Ttaylor

First Name
Terez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2020 Sahara
I had a JKU that leaked oil and water and broke down all the time. It killed me, but I traded it in for a dependable 4runner. And then I saw the bikini pearl color and I wasn't happy until I got one. Back to being a jeeple and I get so many compliments on the jeep!

20200401_062504.jpg

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
That is gorgeous.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Funny, because I was going to say Sarge Green. Which is a through back to the OD green. By far those greens are the best Wrangler color.
That said I really like the Renegade in Bikini. It's a great color that fits the "attitude" of the Renegade well. Easily my favorite color for it.
Then there's the Grand Cherokee. How about a dark red like Velvet Red with black accents. Killer combo on that one.
So the best color Jeep has made? I guess it depends on what model we're putting it on.
I think that velvet red and black accents would look absolutely SICK!!!!! :like:

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Hands down Gobi takes the title but FCA hasn’t realized that the JL needs it like the jk did and the gladiator. Hopefully with the addition of the Mojave JL they will introduce a sand color.

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Punk’n is far and away the best color. All others are merely the other colors. Remember Punk'n was specifically made for Mark Allen, former head of Jeep. And orange has a special place in the history of Jeep as well. Orange was the primary color for the advertising of Jeep in the 50s and 60s.

20190801_143055.jpg

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
With the Wrangler heritage you would think Jeep would always have at least one dark green or sand tone in the lineup. OD green and Gobi should have been the first two colors they made. I like the vibrant colors too, because it works with many Jeepers' fun loving personalities, but an earth tone option on a Wrangler is a must (and I'm not talking default black or gray that every manufacturer offers).

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I have to say Every wrangler color is pretty fkn great because they are on a Wrangler!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. IMG_4165 (1)
The best color Wrangler is the one you choose that fits your personality and likes. That is what is so great and can lead to a lot of tough decisions for all of us. I was down to Firecracker Red, Mojito, and Hella Yella. My daughter chose the Hella Yella and I am so glad she did. My wife would choose Snazzleberry (the old Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl). I like the bold colors on Jeeps, but have plenty of friends with one in the monochromatic range (white, sting gray, billet silver, granite crystal, or black).

My daughters remind me all the time that they picked the best color for our Jeep and the fact that they always want to go out exploring and getting out in nature because of it, is good enough for me.

Jeep Wrangler JL If Jeep has made a better color... I haven't seen it. IMG_5829
Sponsored