Sponsored

If I buy the OEM half doors shell could it work without the inner door panels?

mark1733

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada Jeep JK
I tried to look on here but didn’t see what I was wanting so I thought I’d ask. I ordered a JLUR a few weeks ago and as soon as my VIN came to me I started wanting half doors. I had it on my build and at the last minute I pulled it. Talked with the salesman and he said once you start you can’t change. Ok I’m ok with that so I started looking at some half door options. First was OEM and I figured it would be crazy expensive since they are 4,500 when you order. I’ve had several Jeep’s and had half doors on a couple of my TJs so I started looking at true aftermarket half doors. I don’t want tube doors. Anyway most of the half doors are just the outside shell which made me think I could actually build some OEM half doors over time. My question is if I buy the OEM shell could it work without the inner door panels? I’m thinking I would use the outside handle to open them up anyway. Anybody work for Jeep or know this? Just curious if I could do it over time instead of dropping thousands all at once
Sponsored