Sponsored

Ideas for locations for Jeep name decals?

Cpope

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon
Want to put my Jeep’s name decal on (South Paw) but I’m having anxiety about taking the Rubicon decal off. Does anyone have their Jeep name in other locations besides where the Rubicon badge is located that I can see? Or should I just bite the bullet and take the Rubicon badging off?

8FF19F66-BB73-4C4A-BB63-D1531D2D39F5.jpeg
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Want to put my Jeep’s name decal on (South Paw) but I’m having anxiety about taking the Rubicon decal off. Does anyone have their Jeep name in other locations besides where the Rubicon badge is located that I can see? Or should I just bite the bullet and take the Rubicon badging off?

Jeep Wrangler JL Ideas for locations for Jeep name decals? 8FF19F66-BB73-4C4A-BB63-D1531D2D39F5
It's all replaceable. Do what you want.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Mine hasn't arrived yet, and I haven't decided on a name, but I was debating on taking just one of the Rubicon hood decals off and leaving the other one on. Don't ask which side, I haven't gotten that far in my thinking yet 😆

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Some people do banner lettering across the top of the windshield, but that can hamper visibility imho. I’d just peel the Rubicon off and put what you want.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

What about fender above Wrangler? Or read quarter panel above fuel cap.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
It looks best, across the hood, where the Rubicon is written. Other places would just look off. I have seen them across the side, above the back wheels, and that looks good. But, those were written in cursive, and usually had a custom Rat, Jeep, or other decorative picture that went with it.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Taking the Rubicon sticker off doesn't warrant the anxiety. With a little heat it can be slowly peeled off, then just clean off any remaining adhesive.

OP
OP
Cpope

Cpope

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon
Mine hasn't arrived yet, and I haven't decided on a name, but I was debating on taking just one of the Rubicon hood decals off and leaving the other one on. Don't ask which side, I haven't gotten that far in my thinking yet 😆
Gonna have to flip a coin!!

Sponsored

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
What is this “name” thing you speak of? Ummm, it’s a JEEP. Mine’s always been “The Jeep”…😏.

Just pulling your chain a bit. I think if I was going to do it I’d just pull the hood decals and put them there.

BillBeck

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler UnlimitedSahara 2.0T Snazzbery
I’ve seen in on the quarter panels over the rear fender flares. Doesn’t look bad, but might be a little busy with large hood decals and large quarter panel decals.
We did Jeep name on hood, and in same font and acsent, we put model ( Sahara) on the rear 1/4 panel below the body line.

Dlit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL Recon
Clubs

Split it, I removed both hood stickers put the name on one side and rubicon in my new font on the other.
Sponsored