Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension Stages Explained

porkchop

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
Any lean on curves or nose diving at stop lights?
How do the coils handle xtra weight?

Advertisement

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Any lean on curves or nose diving at stop lights?
How do the coils handle xtra weight?
I have the Stage 8 system on mine (resis set at #5) and there is no noticable dive or lean. Very flat and stable, and I say that as someone who drives with their foot in it.

The coils handle weight very well. My "overland style" build is not light, and there is no sag or weird stance. It sits flat and level and drives that way. Where it really shines is when you are on a dirt road with lumps and bumps and you flog it a little bit, that's when you REALLY notice the capability of this system.

porkchop

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
Seems like a sweet setup.

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
I have the Stage 8 system on mine (resis set at #5) and there is no noticable dive or lean. Very flat and stable, and I say that as someone who drives with their foot in it.

The coils handle weight very well. My "overland style" build is not light, and there is no sag or weird stance. It sits flat and level and drives that way. Where it really shines is when you are on a dirt road with lumps and bumps and you flog it a little bit, that's when you REALLY notice the capability of this system.
Do you by chance have any specifications on the shocks? Specifically compressed, extended lengths? What uptravel you achieve as well. I Can’t find any of this info anywhere online including icons website.
Thx!

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Do you by chance have any specifications on the shocks? Specifically compressed, extended lengths? What uptravel you achieve as well. I Can’t find any of this info anywhere online including icons website.
Thx!
That’s one for @Icon_Adrian

achaffee86

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

I put together an installation video for anyone who might need it. This is for the Stage 2 Kit for a Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon. Let me know if you have any questions.

McCoys

First Name
Kai
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a stage 3 to start things off but one thing has been bugging me. Out of curiosity, why don’t y’all supply rear sway links?

i am on a sahara. Would I net 4 inches of lift front and 3 in the rear after alls said and done?

STRUBI

First Name
Stacy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a stage 3 to start things off but one thing has been bugging me. Out of curiosity, why don’t y’all supply rear sway links?

i am on a sahara. Would I net 4 inches of lift front and 3 in the rear after alls said and done?
[/QUOTE
WE have the stage 3. I believe it is the front ones they don't supply. They give you new rears then you put stock rears on front