Sponsored

Icon Compression (2017857345BR)

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone running the new Icon Compression wheels yet? I really liked the rebound, but could never really pull the trigger as for the price there were others I liked more such as the Dirty Life 9303.

I went to make my order for the 9303 in matte gold and found they were backordered 3-4 weeks. After going back to look at the rebound again I came across the new(ish?) Icon Compression 2017857345BR wheel in dark bronze. This is a very nice looking wheel, and was hoping to hear from anyone running it or the rebound to see how you like it?

I really don't need a headlock, so these would fit well for my use. And really like the design. Once again the price is a little high, but if they are good solid wheels that balance easy may be worth it.

Anyone have thoughts? If you have them, any idea what they weigh?

@Icon_Adrian anything you can add about these, or any forum discounts? These will see a ton of use and would gladly put an Icon sticker on my window :)
Sponsored

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
Thats a brand new wheel. Looks nice.
If you like the look of the Icon Compression, you should also check out the Black Rhino Mint. Its very similar to the compression, and you will find pics of it. I actually like it more. But you may not find it in Bronze.

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Thats a brand new wheel. Looks nice.
If you like the look of the Icon Compression, you should also check out the Black Rhino Mint. Its very similar to the compression, and you will find pics of it. I actually like it more. But you may not find it in Bronze.
I do like the look of the mint ok, but it is not hubcentric like the Icons. They are close, but I like the Icon much more.
Sponsored