Not open for further replies.

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Wish they came in an 18". They would look great with the 325/65/18 tires I'm gonna buy

upload_2018-11-2_13-24-55.png
Sponsored

Rubidozer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Jeep JLUS
Seriously?!
Another wheel for posers.
Why put a fake beadlock ring on it with real bolts?!
Why not make a real wheel with a real rock-rash ring attached with real bolts?!
Then buyers would continue to buy the rings and hardware.
It’s a waste of cash to buy fake wheels with real cash.

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any plans to make this in a 17 x 9" wheel?

Thanks. Good looking wheel.

Wightmn

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’m sorry but that sort of fake product is what makes me doubt the manufacturer and everything else they make.
Says the guy with "Rubi"dozer in his name and a Sport in the driveway.

Sponsored

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Wish they came in an 18". They would look great with the 325/65/18 tires I'm gonna buy

upload_2018-11-2_13-24-55.png
Where did you find this tool?! Love it!

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
I found it! Took a few tries at rewording the search lol. Thanks!

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
These guys are the slowest shippers it’s embarrassing. Over two weeks since they received their inventory of rims and they still haven’t shipped out my order.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I’m sorry but that sort of fake product is what makes me doubt the manufacturer and everything else they make.
Oh . . . come on now . . . such a "blanket statement" as this is so "sad?" if not "comical"? Sure I gotta agree with the thought that Why everything seems to (actually mostly IS) imported from China (& many other places, including Canada & Mexico who we share borders) . However ICON's suspensions have PROVEN to be an OutStanding set of Products . . . a simple 3rd party owners reviews on the YouTube will render those #'s . In retrospect ONE should NEVER take a Manufacturers "sales-pitch" as gospel . . . in fact the more "outlandish" the Claims, the more I tend to shy away and shop elsewhere . I do tend to want to buy 'M in A' even if I have to pay a bit more . These days though, with these tit-4-tat Tariff B.S. Wars, buying American is even more "inviting" ! Shop Around, it could save you . . . in more ways than one .

Rubidozer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Jeep JLUS
Oh . . . come on now . . . such a "blanket statement" as this is so "sad?" if not "comical"? Sure I gotta agree with the thought that Why everything seems to (actually mostly IS) imported from China (& many other places, including Canada & Mexico who we share borders) . However ICON's suspensions have PROVEN to be an OutStanding set of Products . . . a simple 3rd party owners reviews on the YouTube will render those #'s . In retrospect ONE should NEVER take a Manufacturers "sales-pitch" as gospel . . . in fact the more "outlandish" the Claims, the more I tend to shy away and shop elsewhere . I do tend to want to buy 'M in A' even if I have to pay a bit more . These days though, with these tit-4-tat Tariff B.S. Wars, buying American is even more "inviting" ! Shop Around, it could save you . . . in more ways than one .
I have defended America from Communism only to hear Americans embrace the communist support at every turn. It’s not M in A; it IS Made in America. Fight communism, child labor, rampant industrial pollution, and hypocrisy by telling companies to make in America.
Most people on these forums don’t give a thought to this and sell out their morals, or simply have a lack there of, and throw money at everyone trying to fleece their fellow Americans for every extra penny by manufacturing in places like China and Mexico.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I have defended America from Communism only to hear Americans embrace the communist support at every turn. It’s not M in A; it IS Made in America. Fight communism, child labor, rampant industrial pollution, and hypocrisy by telling companies to make in America.
Most people on these forums don’t give a thought to this and sell out their morals, or simply have a lack there of, and throw money at everyone trying to fleece their fellow Americans for every extra penny by manufacturing in places like China and Mexico.
Your preaching to the "preacher" . . . Me too ! Near total agreement ! I spent 20 Navy years ('84-'04) Hunting for Red October, as a Sonarmen, . . . in the Mediterranean, up/down Western Atlantic from England to Mid-Africa, then from shore on the Pacific Rim .
:flag:

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Glad this threat turned into boomer central..

Does Icon ever run any sort of sales? I'd gladly pick up a simulated beadlock wheel that weighs that much less than most beadlocks..

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
Love 'Em!
Jeep Wrangler JL Icon Alloy's - 17" REBOUND Texas Hill Country Overland-3
Jeep Wrangler JL Icon Alloy's - 17" REBOUND Texas Hill Country Overland-4
Sponsored

Status