Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
Blind spot mirrors.

Also, an option on one of the packages that includes parking mode for the side mirrors (they tilt down so that you can see the curb/ground beside you when the vehicle is placed in reverse). Those are great.
I focus my side mirrors on the rear quarter 'blind' spot. If I can see the bumper of the car next to me, or see their wheels touch the ground, I have room to get over. The time to set this up is at a stop light, pulled up next to other cars, so you can look around and check.

What I want is 360 degree security cameras, and a bear spray activator.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I focus my side mirrors on the rear quarter 'blind' spot. If I can see the bumper of the car next to me, or see their wheels touch the ground, I have room to get over. The time to set this up is at a stop light, pulled up next to other cars, so you can look around and check.
I teach defensive driving. I know how to properly adjust mirrors. However a small inset blind spot mirror still adds to side visibility without sacrificing much real estate. The ones on my F150 work well. You still need to turn your head and look, but I like the added visibility.

12157F0F-BFF5-4C18-90F5-BEFB00FBA479.jpeg

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
Weight?

You do realize your rig is packed with fluids right? Will not effect driving unless your installing a hot tub in the back lol

Dude we talking 5-10 gallons worth if that. Small supply for either drinking water or to wash hands or pots and pans for camping.

I think would be very useful actually....except for winter time(something I literally just thought about).
Hot Tub.

In my Jeep.

. . .

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I don't wish my Jeep had it, but I do wish everyone else's Jeep had it..... Independent front suspension. So I wouldn't keep seeing posts about vague steering, or wandering, or death wobble.
I wish our jeeps had it and the steering is great on both !

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I teach defensive driving. I know how to properly adjust mirrors. However a small inset blind spot mirror still adds to side visibility without sacrificing much real estate. The ones on my F150 work well. You still need to turn your head and look, but I like the added visibility.

12157F0F-BFF5-4C18-90F5-BEFB00FBA479.jpeg
Agreed! Plus, you can back into a parking spot and be able to see your back tire and curb WITHOUT having to adjust your mirror downward. Very quick and convenient.

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
How about a force field to keep my windshield from getting cracked. Or at least a button to turn off the rock magnet in it.

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Some kind of sensor to tell me if I'm parked straight in a parking spot.

No matter how hard I try or what I do, i can never seem to park straight in between the lines!

I always get out and say "how am i this crooked?!!"

Sponsored

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
Some kind of sensor to tell me if I'm parked straight in a parking spot.

No matter how hard I try or what I do, i can never seem to park straight in between the lines!

I always get out and say "how am i this crooked?!!"
If I'm being honest, I have noticed this too.. I historically park about as straight and spaced evenly in a space as one could hope, but I'm all over the map in this rig. I'm still getting used to my corners, but I hope this isn't "a Jeep thing", my wife was knocking me down a few pegs over it last weekend.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
If I'm being honest, I have noticed this too.. I historically park about as straight and spaced evenly in a space as one could hope, but I'm all over the map in this rig. I'm still getting used to my corners, but I hope this isn't "a Jeep thing", my wife was knocking me down a few pegs over it last weekend.
Keep in mind the short wheelbase 2dr really turns sharper than most vehicles out there, takes practice not to over do it.

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I think it's the fender flares and/or the shape of the hood or something.

Maybe even that small play in the wheel. Meaning when it's dead center there is a slight gap/void when turning the wheel left/right before the wheel actually turns.

Wierd only happens in my Wrangler.

Doesnt happen all the time...just most of the time lol

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
None of these are a deal breaker, but in a perfect world...

1. Auto-up windows
2. Cooled seats
3. A downspout to direct water away from the door trough/my pants
Sponsored