First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Weight?

You do realize your rig is packed with fluids right? Will not effect driving unless your installing a hot tub in the back lol

Dude we talking 5-10 gallons worth if that. Small supply for either drinking water or to wash hands or pots and pans for camping.

I think would be very useful actually....except for winter time(something I literally just thought about).
I gotta agree with @Shots ... more challenging than just filling up a void. Water breeds contaminants over time and without a way to properly clean and sanitize (which most wouldn't do anyway) it's a lawsuit in the making. I mean c'mon... who was the brain trust that inspired the warning "DO NOT DRINK BATTERY FLUID" on batteries? I can honestly say no matter how thirsty I was I would not look at the battery and think... "hmmmm... that looks refreshing..." Unfortunately Engineers have to design for the lowest common denominator of human intelligence (or lack thereof).

If only they packaged water in convenient portable containers... :idea:
Sponsored

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I gotta agree with @Shots ... more challenging than just filling up a void. Water breeds contaminants over time and without a way to properly clean and sanitize (which most wouldn't do anyway) it's a lawsuit in the making. I mean c'mon... who was the brain trust that inspired the warning "DO NOT DRINK BATTERY FLUID" on batteries? I can honestly say no matter how thirsty I was I would not look at the battery and think... "hmmmm... that looks refreshing..." Unfortunately Engineers have to design for the lowest common denominator of human intelligence (or lack thereof).

If only they packaged water in convenient portable containers... :idea:
No. No. No.

Campers and RVs do it all day long.

User responsibility to maintain fresh clean water that's non sense.

Just a reservoir and spicket needed

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
360° cameras. I was skeptical at first, but tried it on a friend's Mercedes and it was sweet. Could be pretty handy rock crawling.
I had that in my last vehicle. Jeeps, probably more than any other vehicle, need this feature!

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
No. No. No.
Campers and RVs do it all day long.
User responsibility to maintain fresh clean water that's non sense.
Just a reservoir and spicket needed
Campers and RV's yes. Generally us folks buying RVs know what we're getting into and the responsibilities thereof. Ever hear of legionella? That's nasty stuff. How many folks change their refrigerator water filter on time? If you want a fresh water system on your jeep that's great! That's what the aftermarket is for. I even have the perfect place for the reservoir... put it where the muffler goes... lots of space there.

IMG_2219.JPG

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Campers and RV's yes. Generally us folks buying RVs know what we're getting into and the responsibilities thereof. Ever hear of legionella? That's nasty stuff. How many folks change their refrigerator water filter on time? If you want a fresh water system on your jeep that's great! That's what the aftermarket is for. I even have the perfect place for the reservoir... put it where the muffler goes... lots of space there.

IMG_2219.JPG
Well, if you put reservoir there you would need to pressurize it instead of gravity fed.

Like I said, this would be a simple supply of water for rinsing hands or camping/overlanding equipment.

Sorry, but last place I would put a water supply would be at the tailpipe of an exhaust.

Integrate in the cargo area near wheel wells or into/onto the roll bars.

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
At least a 25 gallon gas tank...but a 30 gallon tank would be primo!

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
At least a 25 gallon gas tank...but a 30 gallon tank would be primo!
Was size is our tanks?

Yes, I agree on bigger tank...an extra day or 2 without having to fuel up would be nice!

I wonder if that's regulated:movember:

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
-Cooled seats

-Front camera from the Gladiator

-Either the activity band from Land Rover/Jaguar, or even better, interface with a smart watch or phone to take place of the key for proximity lock/unlock and start. Would love to not carry a key around and just open and start my Jeep using RFID or whatever from my Apple watch.

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
-Cooled seats

-Front camera from the Gladiator

-Either the activity band from Land Rover/Jaguar, or even better, interface with a smart watch or phone to take place of the key for proximity lock/unlock and start. Would love to not carry a key around and just open and start my Jeep using RFID or whatever from my Apple watch.
.....and if watch battery is dead or loses connection?

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
.....and if watch battery is dead or loses connection?
I dunno. Same as the key battery being dead? It isn't meant to be used all the time, it's more a "I'm going for a bike ride or swim or something and don't want to bring my keys with me."
Sponsored