First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Charlie - I know that when I used the word sanctimonious it would have hit a nerve. Believe me I was being nice and refraining from saying the stuff that I really want to say because you have been harassing me three times prior to this.

Below is your first time making a statement to some of my comments related to marketing - which the moderator ACTUALLY delete your post (and my response to you)

JEEPIDON said:

The maturity of a two year old. Go watch your cartoons.

This is the second time. Again it was uncalled for.

And this is my response to you - as juvenile as it is - I was being honest with you and asking you to leave me alone.

Here is the second "Go watch some cartoons". Seriously I was laughing at how silly the statement is and then I left it alone.

Feeling dissatisfied - you were underhandedly use Jeff to snide at me - because you read the misunderstanding that I had with Jeff - and I had a slight meltdown when someone told Jeff that I would not understand what it is like to go through war with dead people surrounding them. A statement that was unnecessary to the discussion of the Jeep wave. The posting and my response has been removed by the moderator since then. Note that you were using the same statement that were use on the statement that has been removed.

I don't like the way you utilize Jeff and I jokingly point out the distinction between Jeff and you using the balloon analogy.

That was your statement - it is totally underhand and directed towards me - did you see the similarity between the two underlined statement? They are the same. It sickens me that you would use Jeff to get to me.

That is my respond to you. I am restraining myself from saying the obvious - but I REFUSE to give you any credit. You might be in the military but judging by your constant need to instigate and your underhand manner, I really have no respect for you because it is my opinion that you have no integrity. There I said it. Actions speaks louder than words - but in your case this is reversed - because you keep on praising yourself and were malicious in your statements.

And tonight! Your response to one of the post about me.

mgroeger said:
OK, I gotta ask where are you from originally? I love your broken grammar Scandinavian? Eastern European?

You wanted validation but I am not going to give it to you. And then you have the audacity to post this statement to me?

I believe that I have been rather cool in my respond to you.What I really don't find acceptable is someone like you who uses honorable others or in this case tainting the rest of "service men" to justify your need for - whatever.

Congratulations on you and Notorious for repeatedly validating and patting each other back. Birds of a feather flock together. I believe that people are wise enough see through what you guys are doing. This will be my last posting to you in regards to this. I am putting you on ignore.
These will be the last words on this subject matter because I will also no longer engage in this nonsense:

Notorious and I did not conspire to attack you about anything. Speaking for myself, any accusation I made was based on my observations and understanding of what you wrote. If you were truly kidding then so be it but I'm not used to anything like your style of kidding. You don't know when to stop and can't help yourself.

I don't need to back up anything to you. Go read the million word posts and you'll find your own issues.

You have no idea what type of person I am or what I have done. How to you make a statement of prejudgment like that?

Two servicemen patting each other on the back makes you sick? Really? Did it ever occur to you that we were simply exchanging respect for each other and had nothing to do with you?

I don't know where you're getting this "league" thing regarding Jeff. I can tell you that he and I did not serve in the same branch, he spent more time in the service than I did, he's a stand up gentleman and did nothing to deserve the avalanche of crap this thread has turned into.

I'm not in Jeff's league, he's not in mine....if that means something to you?! Jeff, Kevin and I are three different individuals not thriving to be anyone else. Are you? Obviously you need gobs of attention, go get some friends.

You include attachments from many different sources in your posts and a lot of them are cartoonish to me. Hence the Cartoon comments. I don't see those as harassment.

Instead of saying "I've never seen anyone blab so much and say absolutely nothing" I should have said you are the prime example of the King of Bloviation"! Several private communications from forum members have stated worse than that!

For someone that doesn't want any drama......you practice the opposite of what you preach.
You seem to create conspiracy theories, write reams of nothing and attack other individuals all in the guise of kidding? Go get some friends.

You need to seek professional help immediately. (Sincerely)

I'm done with this thread.
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
This may be controversial, folks. I’ve decided that I will be waving at the new Broncos.

1. American made.
2. Can get naked.
3. Ford produced tens of thousands of Jeeps for the military.
4. They appear that they will be very off-road capable.
5. It takes more balls to take a chance on a Ford than a Jeep. ;)

Harley guys wave at my Jeep, and I wave back. Why not the Bronco?

I will befriend Bronco drivers, and will wheel with them. With IFS, they may need a Jeep with them ;)

Thoughts?
Banned.

j/k :)

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
It appears this thread from @Wabujitsu has made it into the latest StraightPipes video when they tested the new EcoDiesel 3.0. They're totally on board with waving to everybody!

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I wave at everybody except for Harley riders. They see me on my sport bike, my adventure bike or even my tourer and they get downright rude so I quit completely. When on my Buell they finally wave but I just say Fukem for how they treat me when on other bikes.. I think it’s dickish to judge what somebody is driving or riding before you can bother to return a wave but that’s exactly what I do now.
hate to say it but then your being dickish yourself. not all Harley riders are assholes, and not all Harley riders are selective as to who they wave to. Myself if im not in the middle of a shift, ill wave to any bike I see. if they wave back great, if not ohwell, onto the next person to wave to. I wouldnt stop waving just because a few people didnt wave back.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
It appears this thread from @Wabujitsu has made it into the latest StraightPipes video when they tested the new EcoDiesel 3.0. They're totally on board with waving to everybody!

Shouldn’t I get some sort of prize for that? ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: