First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Charlie - what is your problem with me? I have repeatedly leave you alone but this is the third time you start instigating thing with me! This is supposed to be a friendly forum. Its starting to get old. Here - read below!

Jealousy-Quotes.jpg
You are not somebody that I would ever be jealous of. Go read some of your posts then ask me that question again. You seem to have belittled service men here, you think that’s acceptable?
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
You seem to have belittled service men here, you think that’s acceptable?
Indeed, he sure did. I can’t imagine anyone would write somethings so offensive and be completely serious about it. He HAD to be kidding right?

Because if he was kidding, then the sheer absurdity of the posts alone were ridiculously laughable and funny.

But if he was serious, words escape me. That level of disrespect would make me never want to associate with him again. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was trying to be funny.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Indeed, he sure did. I can’t imagine anyone would write somethings so offensive and be completely serious about it. He HAD to be kidding right?

Because if he was kidding, then the sheer absurdity of the posts alone were ridiculously laughable and funny.

But if he was serious, words escape me. That level of disrespect would make me never want to associate with him again. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was trying to be funny.
If that’s your view, I respect that. Being called sanctimonious took the cake. Strange, I never felt sanctimonious in Cambodia picking up dead bodies. There are other comments in that post that were out of line also. I didn’t appreciate the way he treated my friend Jeff either.

Kidding around is one thing, serving our country is not to be taken lightly and/or disrespected.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Kidding around is one thing, serving our country is not to be taken lightly and/or disrespected.
Oh absolutely. I started to take a good amount of offense to what he was saying but then realized that he most likely didn’t realize how truly offensive he was being. The thought of him or anyone disrespecting service men GREATLY offends, angers and deeply upsets me. Again, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt unless he gives me a reason not to.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Oh absolutely. I started to take a good amount of offense to what he was saying but then realized that he most likely didn’t realize how truly offensive he was being. The thought of him or anyone disrespecting service men GREATLY offends, angers and deeply upsets me. Again, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt unless he gives me a reason not to.
I appreciate your thoughts.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I appreciate your thoughts.
As I do yours as well. We are soldiers from very different times, but know that you are highly revered and much respected. For your sacrifices and selfless willingness to do what others wouldn’t, I am proud to Salute you and say with a tremendous amount of gratitude, thank you for your service!

:jk:

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
As I do yours as well. We are soldiers from very different times, but know that you are highly revered and much respected. For your sacrifices and selfless willingness to do what others wouldn’t, I am proud to Salute you and say with a tremendous amount of gratitude, thank you for your service!

:jk:
Your a good man Kevin. Salute back at ya!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
You guys were attacking on my integrity.
Not really. We were asking you to hold yourself accountable for the things that you said.
If I make an accidental joke about servicemen (which I would NEVER) it must a joke towards a person - an individual without taking his background into consideration.
This statement is contradictory. While you did not insult the idea or concept of service, you insulted the people who are servicemen.
I am reeling of here. Tonight a person who I thought were my confidant were saying horrible untruth stuff about me.
I made sure that I was very clear in my posts (that you quoted) that while what you said could have been perceived as offensive, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn’t mean to come across as offensive. Looks like I was correct.
Sure, I can just leave this forum and never come back BUT I think that most of you who had read my post, know that I give my opinion piece (in bad english as it is) or many times I have personally make you laugh.
This is a public forum and all are welcome to post. Most people, myself included, enjoy reading your posts. I recognize what you usually post is meant to be funny and not offensive.
Again I would like to reiterate that this is JL Wrangler forum and it meant for everyone...
Yep.
I am not trying to promote any drama and I apologize for any incidents that happen. Tonight I strongly believe that my integrity was compromised by some of the people below. I don't want to come across as righteous - but you know what - it hurts!
You just named, shamed and then aired out your dirty laundry to the entire forum. You also asked for me to find posts on this thread where you were offensive. I’ll let you read thru what you wrote and you can find it yourself.
I will cease on giving my opinion nor joke from this point onwards. I thank you for your time. Please take care and keep on trekking. Peace.
See your comment TWICE above about posting and mine.
Jeepidon and Notorious - that was a grave accusation coming from both of you. I will give you a chance to back it up with proof and I will be glad to answer or put it in context whatever statement that I made.
There is no need for this. You say that you don’t want drama, this is the last I’ll post regarding this in this thread. Everything you wrote that could have easily been misconstrued by me or anyone else can be found a few pages back. For the record, I don’t have any malice towards you or your jokes. Clearly you’ve said what you needed to say and your posts speak for themselves. No additional context is needed.
And honestly, your subsequent post of each of your patting each others back and praising each other sickens me!
Here is a statement that reflects the type of individual that you are. That’s okay though, at this point I just don’t care. I won’t find any fault with you nor will I engage you anymore in regards to this conversation.

If I see your Jurassic park Jeep, I’ll still wave. Get some rest bud, don’t take any of this to heart. Goodnight.

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Good people, a wave is a wave, a Jeep wave is a wave, and I’m not above or better than anyone. My fellow warriors here don’t crave praise (in fact most shun it), they crave understanding, which is understandably difficult for some civilians to have, as they don’t have shared experiences - resulting in misunderstandings.

Peace.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Do you wave at the Bronco or at the people? I've never understood the smugness of "oh I only wave at X" there are people in all kinds of vehicles, some may not even be in vehicles. More waving is a good thing. Clearly we can't wave at everyone, that's just not practical, but I try to wave at a good number of people. Basically if I even think you looked near me you're most likely going to get a wave. May just be two fingers up on the steering wheel, may be a hand out the door, my personal favorite is a big Forest Gump style wave out the door when I get passed on the highway by some SUV with a kid staring blankly out the window.
I wave at the people, sir.

Mane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner LTD
As you should. That Cub or Vespa rider risks the same as any other rider on the street today. Two wheels, one fam.

Mane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner LTD
Y’all copy catted motorcyclists anyway sheesh! Image gatekeeping a friggin wave. Get over yourselves.
Other way around. Jeep wave came first from the military as an act of solidarity among drivers, and then motorcycle riders copied that IIRC.

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Youre free to wave at whoever you want bro hahah.
i think the harley guys are waving because of the Mustache lol.
Sponsored