Sponsored

I will be waving at the new Broncos

Burt

First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2014 FJ Cruiser (TTUE), 2016 Camry XLE (wife’s)
Occupation
Retired
Having an JL and an FJ Cruiser, I’ll wave at Jeeps in my FJ and vice versa, mainly cause I’ll not realize I’m in the ’wrong’ one at the time.. Certainly get some interesting looks...

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Maaaaaan Steve you are so niceeeeee!!! I am gonna drive to Throggs Neck soon with a batch of either the most awesome chocolate brownies OR a big tub of banana pudding that once you eat you will be my friend forever (of course made by yours truly). There are ONLY two type of sweet people in the world. Vanilla and Chocolate. Either OR - so which one is you?

Well of course I would send some to other people here too but yours more reachable ..... and then Mr. Mike aka Headbarcode (please don't shoot me) in Long Island and I will pick it up from there. We can rendezvous at some McDonald parking lot at your place sometimes!

Ima pick your brain on where to go offtrail for beginner noob while you munch on my homemade sweets! Hopefully we can check each other out - JEEP (what were you thinking) before I trade in my 2D JL SS for the other Jeep. :like:
Anytime my buddy, I’m going to Foxwoods this weekend and a party next weekend. After that I’m usually free on Sunday’s. Would love to meet you.

Sponsored

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
This may be controversial, folks. I’ve decided that I will be waving at the new Broncos.

1. American made.
2. Can get naked.
3. Ford produced tens of thousands of Jeeps for the military.
4. They appear that they will be very off-road capable.
5. It takes more balls to take a chance on a Ford than a Jeep. ;)

Harley guys wave at my Jeep, and I wave back. Why not the Bronco?

I will befriend Bronco drivers, and will wheel with them. With IFS, they may need a Jeep with them ;)

Thoughts?
why stop at fords, lets add FJ's and RAV-4s and everybody else that feels left out, at the end of the day we will lose a, well...a jeep thing, something that is a binder amongst the Jeep community that has a tradition and was unique.
This may be controversial, folks. I’ve decided that I will be waving at the new Broncos.

1. American made.
2. Can get naked.

I will befriend Bronco drivers, and will wheel with them. With IFS, they may need a Jeep with them ;)

Thoughts?
That's a great idea but why stop at Fords, lets wave to FJ's and RAV'4s and anybody else that feels left out. Never mind that its a binder for the jeep community, something we all share everyday with other jeepers . At the end of the day the jeep wave will lose its meaning and another tradition passes to history, seems to be the popular thing to do these days.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual

1. American made.
2. Can get naked.

Thoughts?
I wave at all "built" 4WD vehicles...except obvious mall-crawlers...and I don't initiate a wave at Angry Eyes Jeeps, but I will wave back.

I just realized I may have too many rules.
yes, yes just thinking about all that thinking who to wave at , surely waving may be banned soon too as some famous scientist in Sweden or Zimbabwe will reveal to the world that waving promotes spread of Covid and so the waving addiction may be contra productive

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Ya man brooooo!!! I am inquisitive in nature. I have seen all the trash that they were talking about. I cannot believe that they would say such thing. I bet if they are in front of you - all those Kung Fu doofus would be cowering and would not say what they would say online!! Totally not cool at all. But some of the posting are so old it is not even worth do anything about it.

So kudos man for not entertaining these online trolls. While this trolling was somewhat new a year or two ago, you have been endearing it for the longest time ever. I thought that all martial arts people have some code of honor. But judging by the way they trash you - they are better off be in National Enquirer. I can only imagine what they are imparting to the students. Meh!

Also I assure you that I act exactly the same IRL as in online. Chubby and cute!
I’ve never seen anyone blab so much and say absolutely nothing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, at least nobody has called me a racist or a bigot for my waving policy - yet.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Hey, at least nobody has called me a racist or a bigot for my waving policy - yet.
Jeff, I came from a family of decency and discipline. i used to wave at friendly people before I could drive or attended school. Jeep didn’t invent nor does it have a monopoly on waving. how people on this forum could get so worked up over your original post is beyond me. It seems that in today’s world a friendly wave is much needed And hopefully welcomed.

because like yourself, I’m the first one to stop and help during an accident, helping a lady change a tire or just providing a phone to summon help.

it’s obvious some of these folks haven’t experienced the tragedy of walking through piles of dead bodies or smelled the rotting flesh like we have.

Hang tough!
Sponsored