crystalbackJL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Couldn't be more happier.

After thousands of dollars wasted, I finally traded in my 2018 JL Sport for a 2019 JL Rubicon.

Gone is the Dana 44 LSD rear axle popping, the wandering steering, and the clanking noises during start and transmission shifts.

I went with the 2.0T on the Rubicon that I originally wanted with my original JL Sport purchase. I've owned two VW Turbo cars with similar 2.0T's and I can assure you that this 2.0T in my Rubi is impressive for what it is.

For all of those who recommended me to give up on FCA to fix my JL Sport problems and just trade it in for a Rubicon.
Cheers to you.

Keep Jeeping
Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue

After thousands of dollars wasted, I finally traded in my 2018 JL Sport for a 2019 JL Rubicon.

Gone is the Dana 44 LSD rear axle popping, the wandering steering, and the clanking noises during start and transmission shifts.

I went with the 2.0T on the Rubicon that I originally wanted with my original JL Sport purchase. I've owned two VW Turbo cars with similar 2.0T's and I can assure you that this 2.0T in my Rubi is impressive for what it is.

For all of those who recommended me to give up on FCA to fix my JL Sport problems and just trade it in for a Rubicon.
Cheers to you.

Keep Jeeping
Congrats!!!

gsxr310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Glad you’re happy!! Where’s the pics!?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology

Cheers to you.

Keep Jeeping
Congrats! Enjoy the best Jeep...

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.

Cheers to you.

Keep Jeeping
Congratulations! Now where are the pics.

moell54

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations. I did the exact same thing. I love the Rubicon. Should have just bought it to start with. I may not even change a thing on it except for a roof rack.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps

Cheers to you.

Keep Jeeping
Congratulations. I did the exact same thing. I love the Rubicon. Should have just bought it to start with. I may not even change a thing on it except for a roof rack.
What was the MSRP on your sport and what did you receive for the trade in?

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
I’m about at the same point

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go.....

Just need to reinstall my Rubicon Steel bumper and alien shade.

IMG_5564 (1).jpg
Nice! The 2-door looks great in black, especially the Rubicon trim. That probably would have been my second choice of color behind what I got, Ocean Blue.

OP
OP
crystalbackJL

crystalbackJL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! The 2-door looks great in black, especially the Rubicon trim. That probably would have been my second choice of color behind what I got, Ocean Blue.
There's no ocean blue JL 2DR soft top Rubicons within hundred of miles from my residence.
That was my first choice. Black was my second.
I got the bare bones Rubi, no LED package, fancy display, or any other of those add-on's.

OP
OP
crystalbackJL

crystalbackJL

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, that's brand loyalty!
Yeah, I've been a Jeep owner for over a decade and grew up with them.
My previous 2003 TJ Wrangler X was stolen April 2018.
I owned it for twelve years before she was taken away from me.
Sponsored