Sponsored

I was that guy today - See what the JP showed me after about 1.5 minutes of turn signal flashing!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Listen, you want to bullshit your friends and family, go ahead. They may be dazzled by your car knowledge, but don't you DARE sit there and try to tell us a BMW even has signal lights, nevermind leaves them on.
You caught me!! I think it's a bougie package thing like wheel hub lights or RGB halos, the more flashing LEDs the higher up on the status food chain! :CWL:
Sponsored

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
And no warning about playing that type of music? That stuff can't be good for you. :like:

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Every vehicle needs this feature, especially BMWs.

I was THAT guy this morning, the fuel overflow shutoff did not feel like working today and I thought for sure I hadn't used over 17 gals of fuel. As soon as I saw 17.3 my brain woke up quick. šŸ˜© I couldn't be apologetic enough when I went to ask for their spill kit and then they told me they knew the pump was having problems shutting off :swear:
Spill kit? In Northeast TN that is known as evaporation... LOL

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s coolā€¦. Iā€™ve never seen that beforeā€¦. and do you know why I havenā€™t seen it before ā€¦ā€¦šŸ˜‰ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.Iā€™m gonna go be that guy so I can see if itā€™s on my rig, sometimes I feel like I bought the first JL ever madeā€¦.ā€¦šŸ¤£

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
There is defy room more improvement: message when you engage the turn signal 1.5 miles before the actual turn (passing by 15 other possible turns), radio disabled when the blinkah is engaged...

lol bougie

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There is defy room more improvement: message when you engage the turn signal 1.5 miles before the actual turn (passing by 15 other possible turns), radio disabled when the blinkah is engaged...

lol bougie
Can someone translate this post for me please? ;) ;)

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Now if there was only a warning light to tell you to dust your steering column... that things nasty ....:LOL::CWL:
Bah, I live on dirt with half doors and run bikini 7 months of the year. That little bit of dust is nothing. ;)

XT Carol

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon 3.6L V6
Huh, I never even knew it could do that. Now I'll have to sit parked somewhere and wait for it. And see what color Jeep comes up in the display.
Sponsored