Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Here it is, I have come out of the Jeep (sorta). When I bought my Jeep and was driving home I started to notice folks waving at me so naturally I thought something or someone is stuck on the jeep so I actually stopped and checked but found NOTHING. As the days have passed and more people waved I obliviously waved back thinking I am SUPER FLY COOL SPECIAL MAC DADDY only find out it truly is a Jeep thing. HAHA joke was on me because it wasn't about me it was the awesome Jeep community saying hi.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Construction field worker
Vehicle Showcase
Here it is, I have come out of the Jeep (sorta). When I bought my Jeep and was driving home I started to notice folks waving at me so naturally I thought something or someone is stuck on the jeep so I actually stopped and checked but found NOTHING. As the days have passed and more people waved I obliviously waved back thinking I am SUPER FLY COOL SPECIAL MAC DADDY only find out it truly is a Jeep thing. HAHA joke was on me because it wasn't about me it was the awesome Jeep community saying hi.
SUPER FLY COOL SPECIAL MAC DADDY

F5FA3ED0-0D94-45FD-8338-274D2B570309.gif

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Something I too had to get used to... Bought mine late last year, and even on the test drive got waved at. Wife mentioned everyone was waving, then we noticed they too were in Jeeps. Guess we did not realize how many Jeeps there are here in North Texas!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Something I too had to get used to... did not realize how many Jeeps there are here in North Texas!
Friend, I used to always one up the Jeep wave by not only waving, but by also standing up in my TJ and rapidly pelvic thrusting if Iā€™m stopped at a light.

Itā€™s good because it confused the hell out of the other non wrangler drivers and would show how truly wild and liberated Jeep owners truly are.

When the JK came out, I did my same schtik and new owners didnā€™t get it. The certainly wouldnā€™t wave back: they would just stare.

So now I just do the Jeep wave. If itā€™s night time Iā€™ll flash the lights and follow it with a quick, beep beep. Happy Jeepin!

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I admit I don't always wave or often do it half ass. My wife and kids make fun of me. Sometimes they'll do it for me. There was a time, 20 years ago I did it all the time but it wasn't all the time. There were way fewer Jeeps on the road before the JKU came along and Jeep sales went crazy. So yeah, I don't always wave but I do find it great that the tradition continues and I applaud every one of you that keeps it alive.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
most of the jeepers new and old around here wave. some have no clue and once in a while i'll get the middle finger, which are the dirt bags.

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
most of the jeepers new and old around here wave. some have no clue and once in a while i'll get the middle finger, which are the dirt bags.
Thatā€™s NY for you if that happened in TX I would probably start following them and tell them they are prohibited to drive Jeepā€™s and expelled from the Jeep community:LOL:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Thatā€™s NY for you if that happened in TX I would probably start following them and tell them they are prohibited to drive Jeepā€™s and expelled from the Jeep community:LOL:
the funny thing is i can predict which one will wave and which one flips the bird.

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
:beer:

If you follow me after my Jeep wave, you may end up following me to the ice cream shop. Buying some delicious gelato. Iā€™m just saying... :CWL:
Mmm gelato I will have to start following every TJ now:CWL:
Sponsored