i wanted front seat covers for my 18 JL Rubi

RCH

First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL RUBI 2dr 2.0t, 2014 CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK
I wanted a set of seat covers to protect the front seats (cloth) from the Mud, Dirt, Sharp Pocket Objects that seem to follow me through my world. I also travel with a 9 y/o pug dog for several thousand miles a year (whole seperate story).

I was shocked by what I saw for prices on anything that said Jeep. Also by the fact that most seemed to be fashion statements rather than seat protection (coffee, cheeseburger leaks, phillips head in the back pocket).

I remembered the covers that I bought to protect the seats on an e-450 cutaway last year and reordered them. To my mind, they are a perfect fit for the 2018 JL Rubicon cloth seats. I have them installed (about 5 min per seat) and they are PERFECT for my want/need. They are 17.99 each or for both seats for about 36.00 with shipping. Much cheaper than scotch guard. The Pug is now back in the passenger seat.

For anyone interested, here is the amazon link. The black color shades right to my black interior. You don't even notice them till you are sliding in (that may just be me). Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GDGGC6A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am not affiliated with these sellers or product except that I now run them on my Ford 450 and my 2018 Jeep JL Rubi.

Hope this is of value to some one. v/r rch
Sponsored