OP

fishhawg

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL sport S
Those lights are to rich for my blood. but once again thanks.
Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
On a second note, my high beams do not work either with the LED lights. So thinking it could be the bulb itself?
Some
Bulbs don’t have high and low. My LED bulbs had high/low and I can adjust the pattern. Luckily having the diodes point left and right for me halogen type light pattern and cutoff.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
You need to go to Headlight Revolution and order some QUALITY LED bulbs. The cheap ones will blind people. The quality ones have a better beam pattern than OE lights, and are brighter than OE lights. Best money you'll spend. Trust me.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
When I first bought my Sport, I did LED replacement bulbs in the halogen housings. They are bright but definitely don't focus the light properly, which I noticed when I replaced those with QuakeLED headlights, the halo/DRL/RGB version. The lights are focused properly and I can see the road and wildlife near the road much better. They are cool too, cause the halo are wired into the turn signals, so I can replace the fenders and not worry about turn signals. They have two options, the halo/DRL version, or the same as the Inspired version, with a bunch of round lenses and diodes. Both are RGB.

Vandy23

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JlU Sahara
I just installed the the Halos from Inspired and they look great! Install was easy. They have a great go-by on their site. Customer service is excellent as well. Had a question during install on a Sat and Sam answered right away and had an email out to me within 10 min with the info I was looking for. For the price it’s really a great option!

punknking

First Name
Chrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buying JLU soon
Do these work on a sport?
you can buy these same headlights labelled for a JK for like 90 bucks and a bracket for like 80. these are a total scam

Sponsored

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
I just installed the the Halos from Inspired and they look great! Install was easy. They have a great go-by on their site. Customer service is excellent as well. Had a question during install on a Sat and Sam answered right away and had an email out to me within 10 min with the info I was looking for. For the price it’s really a great option!
Thanks! It’s our pleasure to help. I’m glad you like them.

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
you can buy these same headlights labelled for a JK for like 90 bucks and a bracket for like 80. these are a total scam
There are still people who believe the earth is flat too. Try not to spread misinformation, if you have no proof.

SRP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just had a local off-road company install Inspired Engineering EVO II LED Headlamps and Fog Lights, and Morimoto DRL/Turn Signals on my JLUR. Look great, work great. They installed exactly per instructions, basically plug&play. Technical support from both companies was remarkable. Same day response to my email, on a holiday weekend, and a tech-saavy human being on the the other end of the phone.

They’re not cheap, but very nice. Better than OEM, IMHO.

Rsarffs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited rubicon, 15 rzr xp1000
I switched out my halogen headlight bulbs on '21 jlur for led bulbs that looked exactly like the Auxbeam, the low beam was good but the high beam scattered all over the road. I purchased the Sealight S1 H13/9008 led bulbs from Amazon, low and high beam project down the road as they should. Using Sealight led bulbs on 04 f150 and 12 camry as well, all led bulbs that i used are fanless type bulbs.

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Ladyfriend got me these for my Birthday. I wouldnt have bought them, but i didnt have a choice as its a gift.

EAC8B1D2-7D46-40B7-879C-B61D42C04484.jpeg
Sponsored