Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
@KSpider Honestly if you want to own one of the first you'd be better off trying to work with a dealer here in Michigan or in Ohio and paying to ship it again or drive it home cross country.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KSpider

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ā€™21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
@KSpider Honestly if you want to own one of the first you'd be better off trying to work with a dealer here in Michigan or in Ohio and paying to ship it again or drive it home cross country.
I mean...I don't need the FIRST ONE, I'm happy to order on day one and get one of the first in SoCal : )

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
I mean...I don't need the FIRST ONE, I'm happy to order on day one and get one of the first in SoCal : )
But lets be honest, it's probably still cheaper to buy out of Michigan and pay to ship it. I wonder if it will qualify for the clean air vehicle stickers for HOV lane access? Or move to Michigan, I don't miss LA and our beaches on Lake Michigan are just as awesome with less fires, earth quakes, and people.

Luiscasta25

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
I'm liking the 4xe so is the warranty is like the pacifica? The expected life of the lithium-ion battery is the life of the vehicle. The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid also comes with a 10-Year/150,000-Mile Limited Battery Warranty( Disclosure6) or a 10-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Battery Warranty( Disclosure6), depending on the state you live in ?

Luiscasta25

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
another thing recently I just relocated to Colorado I just found out they have incentives I here for Hybrids and electric vehicles. if the car is available before 2021 it looks is an extra 4K in state taxes that's 11,000 on tax credits. :rock: sweet. this could be a great deal.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KSpider

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
another thing recently I just relocated to Colorado I just found out they have incentives I here for Hybrids and electric vehicles. if the car is available before 2021 it looks is an extra 4K in state taxes that's 11,000 on tax credits. :rock: sweet. this could be a great deal.
That is awesome, CA used to have 2500, but that's all gone.

NickedIt

First Name
Nickedit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLu Sport Basic White Bit** 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 2012 Vdub Jetta TDi
Occupation
DOD
Going to be happy with the 12831 of ****** after all the kinks are fixed in something like this. Plus the wife said just buy, the blue is cool.

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris
Basically, you and I pay him for buying a new rig that may or may not be better for the environment. The irony doesn't stop there - what state is in the news more for power grid issues than 3rd world countries? California. When the grid isn't busy burning the state down and killing people, it's handing out unannounced "rolling blackouts".
Do you eat corn or anything sweetened with HFCS or put ethanol in your gas? Then you already receive subsidies. It's about what we want subsidized, not whether any should be given.

Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Do you eat corn or anything sweetened with HFCS or put ethanol in your gas? Then you already receive subsidies. It's about what we want subsidized, not whether any should be given.
That's quite a stretch you are making and have, unsurprisingly, failed. I did not state all subsides are bad. No reasonable person would. What I am stating is that huge subsidies for items that only the wealthy can afford, under the guise of being good for the environment, is wrong. Especially when there's no data to support that it's better for the environment or that the current infrastructure can even support it. You need look no further than California for confirmation.

OP
OP
KSpider

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's quite a stretch you are making and have, unsurprisingly, failed. I did not state all subsides are bad. No reasonable person would. What I am stating is that huge subsidies for items that only the wealthy can afford, under the guise of being good for the environment, is wrong. Especially when there's no data to support that it's better for the environment or that the current infrastructure can even support it. You need look no further than California for confirmation.
I used to lease a fiat 500e and with the subsidies it was about $10 a month. Didnā€™t have to be rich to do that

Luiscasta25

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Come one Jeep where is the price?
Iā€™m estimating base $42,995.

Luiscasta25

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd say $6-8k over what every normal 2.0 engine w/no electric would be
I agree with that price, but the add ons will add up depending on the whatā€™s going to be standard so far we know:
  • Dana 44 axle Front and Rear
  • 8.4 unconnect screen
  • Bigger Wheels
  • I think it will have LED lights standard because is more efficient.
Sponsored