I want one so bad, how can I find one?

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Ordering is not an option now I guess? since no dealer has allocation? I use autotrader and Autonation search and then call the dealer one by one. Any other way to find one? please help, I will buy you beer...
Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Honestly, my recommendation is to wait until the microchip shortage is resolved.

Only reason to buy a car now is if you're genuinely carless (and even then, I'd honestly try to find a cheap alternative option until the shortage is resolved and I can get exactly what I want at the price I want).

OP
OP
supermike

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
true. sold my 20k miles raptor more than I paid it out of the door. That stupid pos had transfer case leak at 4000 miles, front differential leak around 18000 miles and slipping banging transmission at 20k miles..also replaced infotainment APIM module...So that's why I want the 392....

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Oh, I hear you. I want a 392, as well.

But, ouch, times are rough right now. :(

I'm waiting it out until the chip situation is resolved.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Ordering is not an option now I guess? since no dealer has allocation? I use autotrader and Autonation search and then call the dealer one by one. Any other way to find one? please help, I will buy you beer...
I used cars.com to find mine

Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Where are you located? My original order is still available and incoming. I haven’t told them I decided against it.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I too was told that 2021s cannot be ordered. A dealer close to me has one in stock that is close to the spec that I want, but they are charging a $5K mark-up. I think I am going to wait till the 2022s can be ordered and see if I can lock in at MSRP or less.

ozon8r

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Where are you located? My original order is still available and incoming. I haven’t told them I decided against it.
What color and options did you order? Where is the 392 going?

Sponsored