Sponsored

I trust that everyone is well out there . . .

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Flew back to Vegas some 2-1/2 weeks ago. As such, I just finished my self imposed 2 week quarantine. Did not want to risk the health of my 91 year old mother-in-law and others.

Personally, with the Governor's new Rona shelter in place directive, I am going to miss being out on the dirt with my fellow Jeepers (shout out to the Desert Wranglers), and hiking with friends. Fortunately, I have an exercise room. So, that part of my daily routine has not changed.

LOL . . . Have washed and waxed the vehicles, worked on the front and back yards, and starting to re-organize the garage. What have you been doing?

Until we can resume our some sort of normality in our lives, I hope that everyone stays healthy and safe.
Sponsored

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Staying busy with detail projects on the Jeep and my teardrop trailer. Next crisis? My touch up paint is nearly gone! The hip bones connected to the......
Stay busy and be well.

bradsr1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
I hear ya Andy! Definitely canā€™t wait to get back out with my Desert Wrangler buddies.
I cleaned up around the pool, took down a couple gazebos and organized my garage a little but... Iā€™m still working so I havenā€™t had that much time on my hands. Iā€™m considering ordering the Undercloak System now that my spring to do list is somewhat done.

OP
OP
Andy2434

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Hey, Brad! Hope to see everyone back on the trails, soon.

Sponsored

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon

Lgkaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So far, so good.
Received (finally!) my ordered Rubicon on 4/7. Have taken it joyriding at Mt. Charleston shortly after while it snowed up there (good times) and last week I went out for a leisurely drive through Cold Creek.

Saw a bunch of other Jeeps at Cold Creek that seemed to be on some organized event...all seemingly heavily modified looking Jeeps.

Iā€™m wondering (and hoping) this NV section of the forum revitalizes w/activity. Iā€™m guessing once the parks re-open...folks will post more about upcoming group events?

Edo-Vegas

First Name
Edgar M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
So far, so good.
Received (finally!) my ordered Rubicon on 4/7. Have taken it joyriding at Mt. Charleston shortly after while it snowed up there (good times) and last week I went out for a leisurely drive through Cold Creek.

Saw a bunch of other Jeeps at Cold Creek that seemed to be on some organized event...all seemingly heavily modified looking Jeeps.

Iā€™m wondering (and hoping) this NV section of the forum revitalizes w/activity. Iā€™m guessing once the parks re-open...folks will post more about upcoming group events?
Congrats , post pics of ur new jl , just in case I see you around

OP
OP
Andy2434

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
So far, so good.

Congrats on your new Jeep . . . Enjoy!

With respect to trail events and activities, when you have a moment, look up the Desert Wranglers on Meetup.com. It's a great bunch people that like to get together and hit the dirt. There are trail events for everyone.

Lgkaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Congrats on your new Jeep . . . Enjoy!

With respect to trail events and activities, when you have a moment, look up the Desert Wranglers on Meetup.com. It's a great bunch people that like to get together and hit the dirt. There are trail events for everyone.
Interesting site, a lot of good info. I feel like I'll need to upgrade a few things before I hit many of those trails eventually.

I finally made a trip down to 4WP on Russell Rd. A lot of goodies to save up for! What other stores are in Vegas that are off-road/Jeep specific, that are worth visiting and/or getting to know?
Sponsored