Sponsored

I too forgot to turn off the engine.....

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
You should never leave a pet unattended in any vehicle. It's just not right in my opinion.

turner00043.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You’re probably one of those people that won’t swim for 45 mins after eating, too... ha

I have two kids that tend to leave small toys on the floor. Had our dog for years and she has never chewed anything that wasn’t hers to chew on. I trust my dog in my Jeep more than I trust most of my friends. And should something happened....It’s a freaking Jeep, it’s meant for dirt, damage, and dogs.:like:

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
You’re probably one of those people that won’t swim for 45 mins after eating, too... ha

I have two kids that tend to leave small toys on the floor. Had our dog for years and she has never chewed anything that wasn’t hers to chew on. I trust my dog in my Jeep more than I trust most of my friends. And should something happened....It’s a freaking Jeep, it’s meant for dirt, damage, and dogs.:like:[/QUOTE]

I don't swim. I prefer to sit in my hot tub. It's not that I don;t trust my pet, it's that it's not good practive to leave a pet in a vehicle unattended. Like I said, just my opinion.
Sponsored