Sponsored

I too forgot to turn off the engine.....

HendersonJL

First Name
Chinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray 2-door JL
but it wasn’t because I went to the gym for 1.5 hours!

I got distracted by this stupid model 3 Tesla, and let the engine on for about 20mins while grocery shopping. :facepalm:

FA7429BA-F15E-4C84-9470-A208A316D81E.jpeg

Oh yea... it was a cute dog!!:involve:
Sponsored

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Interesting idea.

OP
OP

HendersonJL

First Name
Chinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray 2-door JL
That's pretty cool. ;)
Yeah... I wonder if that comes as a feature on every Tesla or if you check a box as pet owner when ordering a Tesla! Cool indeed.

I texted that pic to a neighbor, who has two Tesla’s and he replied....”yeah... dawg”... :)

Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Yeah... I wonder if that comes as a feature on every Tesla or if you check a box as pet owner when ordering a Tesla! Cool indeed.

I texted that pic to a neighbor, who has two Tesla’s and he replied....”yeah... dawg”... :)
Shouldn't be necessary if you leave your JL running but not a bad little feature :like:

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
My problem is I have a Tesla Model S and when I park I push the park button and get out nothing to turn off, so when I park the jeep I put in park not thinking to push the button to turn off. My wife is always reminding me. I drive the Tesla about a 4-1 ration over the Wrangler so it is a hard habit to break. For gas vehicles I prefer a keyed ignition.

That is the great feature of tesla we can set the interior temp so our pest stay cool when we are not in the car (we can also monitor and change the temp in the car from your phone), however the only way that screen stay on is if the pet stays in the seat so it thinks a human is sitting there. Even our 15lb dog keeps the screen and music activated when we are not there.

Even though we put a big sign in the window telling folks the car is kept coo for the dog we still get scolded by those that just do not know much about Tesla's.

Sponsored

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
I'm so use to that stupid push button that I wanted to shut down my Trans Am the other day and found myself trying to remember where the push button was...