Sponsored

I think we all knew this, now there is a study to prove it.

mrtm1970

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
There is a highly lifted Superduty that I see driving to work sometimes that has a rear windshield sticker in large lettering that says "YES I AM COMPENSATING!”

Last edited:

Bmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2012 JK, 2011 WK2 5.7
There is a highly lifted Superduty that I see driving to work sometimes that has a rear windshield sticker in large lettering that says "YES I AM COMPINSATING!"
Did he have another sticker that said "NO RAGRETS"? 😂

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
If you have enough money, you can make a study that says anything you want. There was a study that the earth was freezing, and we’d be in an Ice Age right now. There was also a study that the world would overheat and end in a big fire ball by now.

Sponsored

Sidewalk

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Most likely made up by cyclist whose girlfriend ran off with a guy in a sports car.
I am a cyclist.

My bike has certainly gotten me dates, true story (actually, it was a primary factor in all of them). It's amazing how many women are into guys with low body fat and great endurance. Way more positive attention getting than my Jeep BY FAR.

Also, I am average size.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
One wonders if the study organizers approached the university to get funding, manged to get approval without someone thinking it was some kind of joke.

I'm imagining something along the lines of a Monty Python sketch involving potatoes and boots 😂

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
One wonders if the study organizers approached the university to get funding, manged to get approval without someone thinking it was some kind of joke.

I'm imagining something along the lines of a Monty Python sketch involving potatoes and boots 😂
Your tax dollars at work?😳

Sponsored

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm confused, is having a small pecker supposed to be bad or something?

old mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
little red 2021 JLR (Ruby J. L. Tudor)
My late brother-in-law was a muscle car guy who, for over twenty years, had talked about going to the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale. He had never gone and then was diagnosed with a terminal illness. So, I made the arrangements, to his specifications, and took him to Scottsdale for auction while he was still healthy enough to be able to enjoy it.

My late brother-in-law was and I still am over six foot and, although I've always been a truck and Jeep kind of guy, I've always thought the Shelby Type 65 Daytona Coupe is the most beautiful car ever designed in America. I turned the corner at the auction and there was the Factory Five kiosk with their Type 65 replica right out front.

I told my brother-in-law I had to sit in it and he warned me that I might get in, but might not be able to get out. I laughed and reminded him that Pete Brock, Ken Miles, Bob Bondurant, and Dan Gurney were all bigger guys and they drove and/or raced the Type 65. My brother-in-law couldn't resist retorting that they all did that before their joints calcified as badly as ours.

Well, after about fifteen minutes of stooping, folding, and cramming, I got in and it was wonderful, the stuff of the best wet dreams; but, it subsequently took my brother-in-law and two Factory Five employees another twenty minutes to wriggle me free and drag me out of the car and across the tarmac on my rear. There was no way I was going to be a sports car guy on any regular basis.

So, the point is that most daily driver sports car guys have to be small and nimble to routinely get into the tiny things that sit all that way down on the ground. It may be that those guys have smaller appendages simply because they're physically smaller overall and have to be to be sports car guys.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
My late brother-in-law was a muscle car guy who, for over twenty years, had talked about going to the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale. He had never gone and then was diagnosed with a terminal illness. So, I made the arrangements, to his specifications, and took him to Scottsdale for auction while he was still healthy enough to be able to enjoy it.

My late brother-in-law was and I still am over six foot and, although I've always been a truck and Jeep kind of guy, I've always thought the Shelby Type 65 Daytona Coupe is the most beautiful car ever designed in America. I turned the corner at the auction and there was the Factory Five kiosk with their Type 65 replica right out front.

I told my brother-in-law I had to sit in it and he warned me that I might get in, but might not be able to get out. I laughed and reminded him that Pete Brock, Ken Miles, Bob Bondurant, and Dan Gurney were all bigger guys and they drove and/or raced the Type 65. My brother-in-law couldn't resist retorting that they all did that before their joints calcified as badly as ours.

Well, after about fifteen minutes of stooping, folding, and cramming, I got in and it was wonderful, the stuff of the best wet dreams; but, it subsequently took my brother-in-law and two Factory Five employees another twenty minutes to wriggle me free and drag me out of the car and across the tarmac on my rear. There was no way I was going to be a sports car guy on any regular basis.

So, the point is that most daily driver sports car guys have to be small and nimble to routinely get into the tiny things that sit all that way down on the ground. It may be that those guys have smaller appendages simply because they're physically smaller overall and have to be to be sports car guys.
Had a similar experience but mine wasn't a sports car. Took multiple people and about 30 minutes to pry 15 year old me out of a cheeseburger...

20230113_223646.jpg