Sponsored

I think my wife loves my Jeep (and me).

First Name
MW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 l JLUR
Just got back from a long road trip with my wife and kids in our Jeep. My wife started making comments to the boys about how our new Jeep is so much more comfortable than our old TJ, and from time to time commented about how much better the gas milage is and how the overall ride is so much nicer. Needless to say, she was not a fan of the TJ but really likes the JLUR. Today she mentioned that half of our tax refund is going to a lift kit (and the other half into savings). I know that for a lot of you guys this is a given, but the fact that my wife suggested it is huge instead of begrudgingly accepting all of my needless Jeep spending. Now to resist buying Jeep parts and other essentials until then....
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from a long road trip with my wife and kids in our Jeep. My wife started making comments to the boys about how our new Jeep is so much more comfortable than our old TJ, and from time to time commented about how much better the gas milage is and how the overall ride is so much nicer. Needless to say, she was not a fan of the TJ but really likes the JLUR. Today she mentioned that half of our tax refund is going to a lift kit (and the other half into savings). I know that for a lot of you guys this is a given, but the fact that my wife suggested it is huge instead of begrudgingly accepting all of my needless Jeep spending. Now to resist buying Jeep parts and other essentials until then....
Here's how to tell...does she brag to her friends more about the Jeep or you? If the former I am guessing you may just be the one that adds more pretty things to "her" Jeep.

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
Awesome!! Be careful, she might just take it over ;)

dj3513

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Unlimited / Granite Crystal Metallic / Sky One–Touch Power Top
Awesome!!!! All my wife and kids say everyday when we go anywhere is " Let's take the Jeep" !!! It's telling... Enjoy the ride....

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Only half of your refund? Silver lining for being divorced, more $$$ for Jeep! Just kidding, awesome to hear!!! :like:

Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
My wife loves our Jeep but she does get nervous when discussing things to do and add to it.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Ask her how she feels about 2".... Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about a lift. Geez...:facepalm:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BlackKrakenJeep
First Name
MW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 l JLUR
She's kind of funny. The one mod she wanted to make wasn't really a modification at all-it was the addition of a step stool to get in. I'm wondering how many people have a small, foldable step stool or something similar in their Jeep.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
She's kind of funny. The one mod she wanted to make wasn't really a modification at all-it was the addition of a step stool to get in. I'm wondering how many people have a small, foldable step stool or something similar in their Jeep.
Well, we do actually. We use it from my husband's mother (80) so she can get in easier. Use the step stool, then steps on side rails, then plops her butt down. Works like a charm.:like:

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's funny, I love my wife's Jeep and her. Small world.:)

We are both vertically challenged, she's 4'10" and I'm 5'6" if I stand up straight. No steps or stools used but she has a driving pillow that she's fond of, won't leave home without it.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
That's funny, I love my wife's Jeep and her. Small world.:)

We are both vertically challenged, she's 4'10" and I'm 5'6" if I stand up straight. No steps or stools used but she has a driving pillow that she's fond of, won't leave home without it.
Haha I'm only 5'3" so I totally have to have the side steps! And you won't find me with a lifted Jeep :LOL: But I can tell you that owning Jeeps (Wrangler type of course) exclusively for several years, I can't stand to get in and out of a "car". I feel like I'm crawling in and rolling out of them. They are just too low for me now. :like:
Sponsored