Sponsored

I think my tires are too small...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
OP
OP
LiveToWork

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
Yes sir, they most certainly do! :handsinair: :rock: :like:
I cannot figure the balancing out. First they did 6oz of beads and it was terrible. Got another 6oz poured in and i was able to reach 100km/h with little wobble. 1hr later i took it to 80km and once again bad tire wobble. All that changed was that i added about 3psi per tire. Do you know if psi has anything to do with how these balance?

Bloody Marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP 2 DR WILLYS 21, CHEVY TRAIL BOSS 19
They do look great, my Jeep came in this weekend & now it's finally time to pull the trigger on the rubber. I feel like a chick shoe shopping. Never thought it would be this difficult. I'm either Baja Boss MTs (better on road characteristics & little cheaper) or Baja Pro XS (nuff said about those)...............

Again, those XS look badass, congrats!!!

OP
OP
LiveToWork

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
They do look great, my Jeep came in this weekend & now it's finally time to pull the trigger on the rubber. I feel like a chick shoe shopping. Never thought it would be this difficult. I'm either Baja Boss MTs (better on road characteristics & little cheaper) or Baja Pro XS (nuff said about those)...............

Again, those XS look badass, congrats!!!
Hey congrats on getting it!! Well to be honest with you im looking at getting a new set of wheels/tires asap right now. I love the mickeys but if i even drive 90kmh with the minor shake, itll still be enough to probably trash all my parts within 1000km.
So i am keeping them for when im in town, and occasional off roading through some trails since they rip the shit out of everything.

i guess what im saying is, only buy the mickeys if youre ok with buying another set of tires right away. You might have balancing issues like i am

Bloody Marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP 2 DR WILLYS 21, CHEVY TRAIL BOSS 19
Thanks for the heads up. After MUCH debate I'm headin' off with the MT Baja Bosses. This gives me something to look forward to in the idea of getting the XSs sometime in the future!!
Good luck, enjoy the Jeep & cool setup!!

OP
OP
LiveToWork

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
Thanks for the heads up. After MUCH debate I'm headin' off with the MT Baja Bosses. This gives me something to look forward to in the idea of getting the XSs sometime in the future!!
Good luck, enjoy the Jeep & cool setup!!
Be sure to post some pics with the new lift/tires!
Sponsored