OP
jeme

jeme

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I too was looking for a Rubicon when looking for a new JL, however I began thinking I would never use its capabilities so went with the Sahara. I did have the dealer install their Mopar 2” Lift and bigger tires. I have no regrets. I do agree with most on this post to keep the Rubi and enjoy it!
6DB79D35-B06A-44C9-928C-90640C7E324D.jpeg
Your Jeep looks really nice! Well done. I love it.

Advertisement

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Keep the Rubicon as is. Sell it out right and you will get most your money back. If you have very low miles and no dings or dents, there is a market. I wouldn't modify the Rubicon at all... No one wants a Rubicon they have to rebuild, Value would drop like a rock.. Maybe I am missing the point...

rickytam

First Name
RiC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
FYI, to the OP.

1600817171621.png

steel bumpers, (someone asked me where did i source my part, you can get this bumper here cheap)

fun2drive

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I am going to buy either the Sahara in diesel 2022 model or Gladiator in diesel. I am not interested in how far I can drive this in mud or rocks, etc. No offense to those that want that. It isn't the look that matters to me either. I just like knowing some places I go I can get to. I also have had the first VM diesel which is in the Wrangler and Gladiator and with the exception of the idiot system implementation of the emissions it has not given me a bit of trouble and I have 95K miles on it. Thanks to the lawsuit FCA has given me an extended warranty which is 48 months or 48,000 miles which ever comes first. That started Nov last year.

OP
jeme

jeme

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I am going to buy either the Sahara in diesel 2022 model or Gladiator in diesel. I am not interested in how far I can drive this in mud or rocks, etc. No offense to those that want that. It isn't the look that matters to me either. I just like knowing some places I go I can get to. I also have had the first VM diesel which is in the Wrangler and Gladiator and with the exception of the idiot system implementation of the emissions it has not given me a bit of trouble and I have 95K miles on it. Thanks to the lawsuit FCA has given me an extended warranty which is 48 months or 48,000 miles which ever comes first. That started Nov last year.
Understood. Pardon my ignorance what is the VM Diesel?

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Understood. Pardon my ignorance what is the VM Diesel?
The EcoDiesel engine is made by VM Motori, an Italian manufacturer.

OP
jeme

jeme

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
FYI, to the OP.

1600817171621.png

steel bumpers, (someone asked me where did i source my part, you can get this bumper here cheap)
Thanks so much for posting. Yes I am starting to hoard parts as I figure I can always sell them. Started with Rubicon rims. Will start to do bumper and hood soon. I believe the rear bumper does not look right on a Sarah due to the Rubi having the high fenders. OK thanks!

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement